[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (8 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck, these Celtic fans on their forum are even more arrogant than fucking ManUre, Chavski and Arsenhole fans.

Congrats. You fluked a win against Barca. Nice. I hope your players are as overly cocky and confident as you fans are, you Tims are in for a nice surprise.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Yes we meet yous again and some of yous actually believe yous think yous will beat us at home its laughable.
That Juventus are going to crush Celtic away is something I have never suggested. I do believe Juve will be through though. See the difference.

I'm not underestimating anyone as I know very rarely is there a weak team left at this stage. If Celtic are here then most probably they deserve it.

What I am suggesting however is that you, and all of Europe for that matter, are soon going to fear Juventus again. This team is special.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
celtic can kick our ass out of the champions league... but i just cant see celtic being that lucky again... as lucky as they were finishing second behind barca...

celtic 1-1 juventus
juventus 3-0 celtic...

bye bye

Dec 20, 2012
Please stop saying yous. And no you can't put us out, it's not going to happen, simple as that.
Just like we wouldn't beat the best side ever in history heard it before :)

Welcome to the forum! I definitely see where you are coming from and respect your opinion. I don't think it's gonna be a walkover for Juventus either. Oh, and by the way, don't take the members' hard tone too personal. :D
Thanks! Im glad we got yous in the draw as we thought this was an easier draw than getting PSG or Real. I think this will go down to a goal in my honest opinion. Im liking how we have to go AWAY on the second leg :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
celtic can kick our ass out of the champions league... but i just cant see celtic being that lucky again... as lucky as they were finishing second behind barca...

celtic 1-1 juventus
juventus 3-0 celtic...

bye bye
Jim Morrison pls.

CONTE

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: If you've been watching football for 2 years. ANY TEAM can fluke a win on their day, your luck has already run out and prepare to be smashed.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

Thanks! Im glad we got yous in the draw as we thought this was an easier draw than getting PSG or Real. I think this will go down to a goal in my honest opinion. Im liking how we have to go AWAY on the second leg :)
You think PSG are a team?

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Celtic fans have some balls on them coming here and giving shit.

Typical British fan, arrogant as fuck when they have little reason to be.

Most Juve fans recognise that it's going to be hard in Scotland, under no illusions that a draw would be a great result. When we get Celtic back to Turin, by fuck they're going to get slaughtered.

Will be like playing Padova or Varese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)