[CL] Bordeaux - Juventus match commentary (14 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'd take out Camoranesi and put in Poulsen.
I would take Melo out and put Poulsen in. Melo has been useless, as evidenced bythe yellow he just received.

Poulsen has been playing better than Melo in recent weeks. I would then take Del Piero out and put in Giovinco.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #148
    As hard as it is to take Camo and Del Piero out, i'd do that and i'd put Poulsen and Giovinco on.
    We're losing the midfield and we need one more guy in the center. We also need more speed up front and that's why i'd use Giovinco.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Half time

Bordeaux 0:0 Buffon+Chiellini
    HT. Thank god.

Awful first half. I want everyone out except for Chiellini, Buffon.
    Well Caceres has been good and Sissoko did better than all the other midfielders and forwards, but we all know that's how good he is with the ball at his feet and he had the ball more than all other midfielders.

The most horrible were Melo, Diego and Del Piero. It was really disgusting see them play. Amauri is not at all to be blamed when his team mates left him stranded so far away.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    As hard as it is to take Camo and Del Piero out, i'd do that and i'd put Poulsen and Giovinco on.
    We're losing the midfield and we need one more guy in the center. We also need more speed up front and that's why i'd use Giovinco.

Stop stealing my ideas, Alen

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #152
    We didn't create a single chance IIRC. One weak shot from 16 meters by Diego and one header by Chiellini from set piece that bounced from the ground over the bar, but would have been easily saved even if it didn't bounce so high.

Bordeaux had the initiative, they attack well, they run a lot, open up very well, they play fast football and they're outplaying us.
    They had one 100% chance when Chamakh went 1 on 1 with Gigi but shot centrally, directly into Buffon and Gigi saved it. They had another chance before that from set piece but Buffon again showed great reflexes and saved Plasil's shot.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Only subs I would make now is Camo for Poulsen. We shall see how things goes in the 2nd if it'll remain the same then it's a disaster and they all should be changed.

I think Dp is match fit, it's the team that is performing awful, they all did terrible job, it's not about match fitness because there's no way Ale would have started if he wasn't. That's for sure...

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #154
    Oh, and with some slower and physically weaker defender than Giorgio, we'd have been losing by now.

As Jack said, Caceres is doing fine, but still we gave (Camo most of all) lots of free kicks from the right side and Caceres can't do much when the danger comes from the center or from Grosso's side.
    Grosso is left alone against one fast winger and sometimes even against two players, which is making things even harder for him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Only subs I would make now is Camo for Poulsen. We shall see how things goes in the 2nd if it'll remain the same then it's a disaster and they all should be changed.

I think Dp is match fit, it's the team that is performing awful, they all did terrible job, it's not about match fitness because there's no way Ale would have started if he wasn't. That's for sure...

I wouldn't take Camo out for Poulsen, I would take Melo out for Poulsen.

Christ, the support for Amauri has already been bad enough as it is, it's guaranteed to get worse with Poulsen as a winger.

And its not a question of match fitness for DP. Quite simply, he doesn't belong in midfield.

They want to keep him in there?

Fine.

Sub Poulsen for Melo,and have him man the middle with Camo and Sissoko flanking him, push Diego further up the field behind Del Piero and Amauri

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #156
    It looks like there are no changes. Both Camo and Del Piero will play, so will Diego and Melo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)