[CL] Bayern vs JUVENTUS [16th March, 2016] (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They are such good passers, we can't be running around like madmen after the ball. No doubt they exploit the wings and whether it's robben, ribery, or coman they are still dangerous, most especially when Santos loses his positioning following a brief spell in attack.

I'm more worried about Costa, think he had the ball the most out of the two wingers. Actually, I'm more worried about lichsteiner just can't see him having a good game but if he does, consider that quarter of the job done.

We obviously need to make more use of the ball as I couldn't cope to see myself screaming at the TV for a 70-30 possession. That said and going back to key area, the wings, it's rare to see them wingers go byline and cross they will no doubt look to cut in each and everytime. I just hope we pack that midfield up. This is why I think single striker up front is way forward especially in first half. If we limit damage first half then we got this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I expect us to play a 4 3 3 with Morata on the left.
I like the idea of 3 attackers but I`d still go with 3-5-2 as with this formation we seem to be the most solid in defense and also play the best attacking football
3-5-2 with Cuad Sandro on the wings with Hernanes Pog Asamoah and Morata Mandzukic in attack would be the best IMO (Yeah I know why Hernanes... because we need someone to manage our game as Pogba need to be free to attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)