[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (138 Viewers)

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,481
    ++ [ originally posted by lala ] ++

Naja, Mourinho ist mehr Motivator als Trainer :cool:

Hitzfeld hat
    2x CL,
    2x Weltpokal,
    1x UEFA-Cup Platz 2,
    2x deutscher Pokalsieger,
    3x Ligapokal
    6x Deutscher Meister + 2x Platz 2

ist ja auch egal....
    nene klar, der Hitzfeld ist natürlich weltklasse, aber der Mourinho ist noch jung und hat schon so viel gewonnen.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,486
    ++ [ originally posted by lala ] ++
    angeblich ermittelt die UEFA gegen Nedved!!!!

vielleicht kanns ja einer übersetzen^^ mein englisch ist zu schlecht dazu :down:

hier der Link:
    http://www.sport1.de/coremedia/gene...20nedveds_20tritt_20gegen_20sagnol_20mel.html
    acording to the german site www.sport1.de Uefa is investigating a brutal action of Nedved against Sagnol from the game against bayern.

In the 85 minute Nedved has fouled Sagnol and then hit nedved sagnol with his feet on his head !!!

the site say´s that nedved must be punished for that. and says that a player of real "Juanito" has been suspendend for 5 years from internationl football because of a similar action.:eek:

did you see anything on TV????????
    may be the germans are overacting once again.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,488
    ++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

It was nothing.
    Not even 100 cameras can find an angle where he can be suspended for that.
    they say that german TV Premiere (who have own cameras) have shown clear video of that.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,491
    Buffon defends Abbiati
    By Nadia Carminati - Created on 20 Oct 2005
    SOCCER AM T-SHIRTS
    'Easy Easy' T-shirts on sale - the profits go to charity.

Gianluigi Buffon has leapt to the defence of Juventus team-mate Christian Abbiati after harsh criticism was levelled at him following Tuesday's UEFA Champions League defeat against Bayern Munich.

Abbiati was accused of being caught out of position for the first Bayern goal and a number of critics have raised questions over his reliability in spite of the fact that he has conceded just two goals in the club's opening seven Serie A encounters.

"It's wrong to make Christian feel guilty," Buffon told La Stampa. "He's a good keeper, and against Bayern he made some important saves.

"Abbiati is a friend and his value is not under discussion. It has been an unfortunate episode, but people must not forget the great things he's doing at Juventus."

Buffon is currently out of action due to a shoulder injury and is fully expected to replace Abbiati between the Stadio Delle Alpi goalposts when he returns around Christmas.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,494
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
    :wth: are you talking about ZAF???
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

acording to the german site www.sport1.de Uefa is investigating a brutal action of Nedved against Sagnol from the game against bayern.

In the 85 minute Nedved has fouled Sagnol and then hit nedved sagnol with his feet on his head !!!

the site say´s that nedved must be punished for that. and says that a player of real "Juanito" has been suspendend for 5 years from internationl football because of a similar action.:eek:

did you see anything on TV????????
    may be the germans are overacting once again.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
    they say that german TV Premiere (who have own cameras) have shown clear video of that.
    They replayed it on TV as well. Even if they have it in another angle so what? He does not put any force into it IF he did anything that is.
    In 2 days no one will even remeber this.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,496
    ++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

They replayed it on TV as well. Even if they have it in another angle so what? He does not put any force into it IF he did anything that is.
    In 2 days no one will even remeber this.
    then it is the stupid german media. they make everything big. We just had to win and shut their mouth, but I guess we must do in in torino..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

What i was meaning is that, we, Juventus fans, are so used to see our team win that sometimes we lost the proper prespective.... we are over-indulged supporters and when i talk with friends supporters of smaller teams, i get surprised by the incredible excited they get with any small achivement of their teams.
    On the contrary, we had become hypercritical and hard to satisfy. Delle Alphi is always empty. Scudetto doesnt fill our stomachs....then, we are spoiled brats.

With all respects, you were over-reactive on this ....
    However, it's not so much the loss that hurts me...it's the way we lost the match. Capello made some decisions that I and many others feel were wrong choices, especially the fact that he uses the same players all the time despite the great form of others. Our disapointment does not just stem from this match...I personally feel Capello's tactics are too antiquated for the Champions League and that in some ways it will not help our cause. If we would have lost the match while trying new things or playing the players that should have been playing I would not be disgruntled as I am after this loss. If we had played well I would not be so disgruntled after this loss, but when we lose we always seem to play horribly and that is a worry for me. So it's not just about this match...have to look at the overall picture.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++

However, it's not so much the loss that hurts me...it's the way we lost the match. Capello made some decisions that I and many others feel were wrong choices, especially the fact that he uses the same players all the time despite the great form of others. Our disapointment does not just stem from this match...I personally feel Capello's tactics are too antiquated for the Champions League and that in some ways it will not help our cause. If we would have lost the match while trying new things or playing the players that should have been playing I would not be disgruntled as I am after this loss. If we had played well I would not be so disgruntled after this loss, but when we lose we always seem to play horribly and that is a worry for me. So it's not just about this match...have to look at the overall picture.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    but who decides who are the players that should be playing ? is it a supporter or the coach who sees them training on a daily basis
    Irrelevent Bes. The coach should also choose which players are playing better in the actual matches...you know, the things that matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)