[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (31 Viewers)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Yesterday, Bayern Munchen was a much superior team, and the basic reasons for this is just contained in one point: the right mentality...

Because all the strenght of our team is relaying on that. IMO, we are not better, footballistically speaking, than Milan, Inter, Bayern, or the likes. On the contrary, some of them practices a more dynamic and beutyful style of play. But normally we apply a much better mental attitude than many of this teams, that is the reason behind the success of our Juventus....and yesterday, that mental attitude was...gone with the wind.

Some players were worst than others, but this is not the cause of our defeat. We lost because we were confused, insecure and unable to interact as a team. And for that, i only find one person to blame, and this is Capello.

This game was a warning...i just give the benefit of doubt to our players and hope it was a temporary madnes that must be no reapeted neither in Serie A or CL.

On the opposite, is always healthy to suffer a defeat at this stage of the season, to bring back the sense of awarness an the right tension to the players attitude.

Just two points to highlight: Why does Capello take out Camoranesi when was being our most dangerous man ?

When does Capello will learn that Zlatan needs to be benched from time to time to mature and become a more team oriented player?...

A team is only a team if he plays like a team. It seems like our players, at last hour, lost the airplane flight to Munchen and the ones that arrive there were just a bunch of cockmongers without the slightest idea how to play as a team. No focus, no concentration, nervous and irrgular

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,402
    ++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

It is right Forza Juve ,and we are waiting Bayern in Torino.
    This is just a single loss and it is quite normal to have those moments in the campaign.

We must be with Juve in good and bad.
    great post mate.

forza juve, I think the players must really be very motivated to play again against them and take revange.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,403
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

first of all very good post ,
    First of all let me ask you ? if we had won the match after the 2nd half ,would u have the same opinions?would say that capello made some mistakes when he left ibra,neddy,trezi??

Another thing is that i didnt say that zlatan should've stayed on the field. i said that i understand why would capello opt for him instead of alex.
    I know neddy was playing badly, and that he should've been subbed instead of camo.But again its choices, risks the coach takes.Its his responsibility that the team lost, but its not only his.The players take at least half of the blame, for playing like kids, and having the same spirit Inter Milan have.

Last year, against liverpool am 100% with you abt in both games.It was his fault.We didnt progress and the fate of the team were in his and player's hands.I blame him becuz liverpool didnt play very well, actually they didnt do anything, and we didnt do anything.
    Last nite was different, i think this game is the best game i saw bayern play all year.And they only suffered their first defeat to hamburg some week ago.
    I still say that it wasnt our day.Until the first goal came in , the team was just trying to close the germans off, and were a bit succesfull.
    I would've been only 1-0 by HT and drastic measures , shouldn't be taken.
    It was just thier day.
    yea, that´s right, after a goal against you have to make presure, and we were not able. I really hope it was because of our "bad" day

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,404
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    Yesterday, Bayern Munchen was a much superior team, and the basic reasons for this is just contained in one point: the right mentality...

Because all the strenght of our team is relaying on that. IMO, we are not better, footballistically speaking, than Milan, Inter, Bayern, or the likes. On the contrary, some of them practices a more dynamic and beutyful style of play. But normally we apply a much better mental attitude than many of this teams, that is the reason behind the success of our Juventus....and yesterday, that mental attitude was...gone with the wind.

Some players were worst than others, but this is not the cause of our defeat. We lost because we were confused, insecure and unable to interact as a team. And for that, i only find one person to blame, and this is Capello.

This game was a warning...i just give the benefit of doubt to our players and hope it was a temporary madnes that must be no reapeted neither in Serie A or CL.

On the opposite, is always healthy to suffer a defeat at this stage of the season, to bring back the sense of awarness an the right tension to the players attitude.

Just two points to highlight: Why does Capello take out Camoranesi when was being our most dangerous man ?

When does Capello will learn that Zlatan needs to be benched from time to time to mature and become a more team oriented player?...

A team is only a team if he plays like a team. It seems like our players, at last hour, lost the airplane flight to Munchen and the ones that arrive there were just a bunch of cockmongers without the slightest idea how to play as a team. No focus, no concentration, nervous and irrgular
    I was getting crazy because of that, in the stadium you can not know what the reason is. I thought you know the reason from TV

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

exactly my thoughts, were you in the arena??? And I had even more difficult day here in germany. I just told them see you in 2 weeks, and that we can not win everytime when we play against them ;)
    I dont were in the arena, dont you remember a few days before I asked you in german, "Wie du an Karten gekommen bist!"!!
    I dont get tickets for the game!

I dont get it too why DP was get in the game soooo late!
    With him it was imo more dangerous than with Zlatan, and Mutu was good too!

And right, Capello must learn that he must bench Zlatan from time to time!
    He was only a wrestler int that game!
    And the goal from him..... I think my grandmother had could stand their! She would made the goal too!

And Chiellini? I think he was a little bit better than Zambro on the left, but he wasnt very dangerous, only on our side on the pitch!!!

Forza JUVE
    see you in 2 weeks, Byern!!!!

Jan 7, 2004
    the problem with capello is that whatever he wants he does. i think that for him it would be like admiting he was wrong if he fielded del piero and benched nedved, two moves that right now seem like the right moves to do

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003

yea, that´s right, after a goal against you have to make presure, and we were not able. I really hope it was because of our "bad" day
    i think it is, or i like to think it is.

the thing is , am having flashbacks from the 2003/2004 season.:down:

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,415
    ++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++

I dont were in the arena, dont you remember a few days before I asked you in german, "Wie du an Karten gekommen bist!"!!
    I dont get tickets for the game!

I dont get it too why DP was get in the game soooo late!
    With him it was imo more dangerous than with Zlatan, and Mutu was good too!

And right, Capello must learn that he must bench Zlatan from time to time!
    He was only a wrestler int that game!
    And the goal from him..... I think my grandmother had could stand their! She would made the goal too!

And Chiellini? I think he was a little bit better than Zambro on the left, but he wasnt very dangerous, only on our side on the pitch!!!

Forza JUVE
    see you in 2 weeks, Byern!!!!
    Ok; ich erinere mich. the fans were really very unfair. It is so sad that other teams have great stadiums like the allianz arene, and we play in the empty delle alpi

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

the only way we will have another 03/04 season this year is that if viera starts playing like appiah that season
    :DAnd I think that will not gona happen!!!

I will win, because I would all the guys on my school saying to me and my friend: Bayern Munich is much better, show my middle finger

Forza Juve

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005

Ok; ich erinere mich. the fans were really very unfair. It is so sad that other teams have great stadiums like the allianz arene, and we play in the empty delle alpi
    Than answer my question!!
    Why do you get tickest!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)