[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (118 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i would prefer to finish top and i still believe we will. but this year im changing my attitude i used to hope juve would get the easy draw and sometimes have and failed v deportivo and liverpool but when we play the big guns real barca etc juve tend to play better.

so this year i dont care who we draw in the knockouts because juve might as well knockout chelsea barca whoever in the last 16 than have to play them in the semi. if you deserve to win this competion you must defeat the best teams like we did in 2003 but stuffed up against milan

i know the group stages finish in december but when does the draw for the last 16 take place again

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I thought Ibrahimovic contributed absolutely nothing in this game except his goal. We shouldn't have played with two target men upfront.

And why the hell did we leave our far post open in the 2nd goal?!?!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

it was a choice he made a choice, and i think any coach in the world who sees the physcial nature of the game would do the samething.
we needed zlatan there.
About the camo thing, i agree but wat do u think he isnt human ?? doesnt make mistakes ?
And thats wat coaches do they have a vision an idea in their mind and they act upon that..
I said it before and i will say it again....
Its easy to talk AFTER the game.

if we had won the game after capello did those subs.... everyone would've said ohhh wat a great tactician.
Easy to talk after the game? What planet are u living in? I get so irritated when i read such posts like this one. Do you not see the way we played against Liverpool last year? If he is such a great coach, would he not know that in Cl against the big teams , you cannot afford to be carrying players?
One of the biggest reasons we went out tamely to Liverpool imo was the fact that Nedved played 180 minutes.
We were on a good run with a trident attack and then Nedved comes back, it did not matter to our "great coach" that Nedved was not match fit, he played thruout
What exactly was Zlatan needed for last night?
Did he once get behind the Bayern defence? Did he hold the ball up brilliantly and make space for his team mates to run into?
No, he was shite all night and should have been subbed a long time ago
This aint medicine after death its the bloody truth
It seems the whole of Sweden can now come on here and try to sugar coat his performance by saying the whole team played badly or that Dp was not any better as if that detracts from the fact that he was godawful.
Yes Trez and Blasi were bad but they were substituted
Yes Emerson and Thuram were awful but we had no decent alternates on the bench
I am angry and feel entitled to my anger that the likes of Zlatan and nedved can get away with performances like that and not be subbed when on the bench we have very decent players who under a more humane coach would be given better opportunities to shine.

We have 4 world class strikers in their own way and one decent one in Zalayeta, its criminal for only 2 to be favoured and the other 2 only be a back up
Mourinho has not been in football long but he somehow knows how to adapt to situations but we have Capello who seems to think if you are not tall enuff, you are not good enuff

Just to mention that Demichelis was awesome last night, pity Emerson was like Tom said running around like he had crapped himself. Always looked like he had pulled something, unlucky for him there were no chicks on the field or am i presuming he is straight.
Anyways the fact remains we have won 9 games this season outta 10 , but the sad truth is only Inter could be regarded as a test and the other test , we failed miserably.Thats what rankles
I am sorry for all thos who hail Capello about our start but the fact remains that the likes of Chievo, Parma Messina and Bruges will not be around in the quaters or semis of cl to prove how good we are to win Cl

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Easy to talk after the game? What planet are u living in? I get so irritated when i read such posts like this one. Do you not see the way we played against Liverpool last year? If he is such a great coach, would he not know that in Cl against the big teams , you cannot afford to be carrying players?
One of the biggest reasons we went out tamely to Liverpool imo was the fact that Nedved played 180 minutes.
We were on a good run with a trident attack and then Nedved comes back, it did not matter to our "great coach" that Nedved was not match fit, he played thruout
Did he once get behind the Bayern defence? Did he hold the ball up brilliantly and make space for his team mates to run into?
It seems the whole of Sweden can now come on here and try to sugar coat his performance by saying the whole team played badly or that Dp was not any better as if that detracts from the fact that he was godawful.
I am angry and feel entitled to my anger that the likes of Zlatan and nedved can get away with performances like that and not be subbed when on the bench we have very decent players who under a more humane coach would be given better opportunities to shine.

We have 4 world class strikers in their own way and one decent one in Zalayeta, its criminal for only 2 to be favoured and the other 2 only be a back up
Mourinho has not been in football long but he somehow knows how to adapt to situations but we have Capello who seems to think if you are not tall enuff, you are not good enuff

Just to mention that Demichelis was awesome last night, pity Emerson was like Tom said running around like he had crapped himself. Always looked like he had pulled something, unlucky for him there were no chicks on the field or am i presuming he is straight.
Anyways the fact remains we have won 9 games this season outta 10 , but the sad truth is only Inter could be regarded as a test and the other test , we failed miserably.Thats what rankles
I am sorry for all thos who hail Capello about our start but the fact remains that the likes of Chievo, Parma Messina and Bruges will not be around in the quaters or semis of cl to prove how good we are to win Cl
taking the words right out of my mouth...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Azzurri... Please !!!

We all know that he is one of the best if not THE BEST!!
dont hate him just because he dosent play DEL PIERO!! PLEASE!!!

you may now remove your lips from Crapello's ass

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,394
    ++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++

if this was the knockout stage and we played that bad against bayern and were losing 2-0 i would have been delighted with grabbing a late away goal to trail 2-1. hoping we would perform better in the second leg and turn it around.

another fact not many teams in the champions league will go to munich and win it was a bad night. but in many ways similar to last years one nil victory for juve in munich. only this time we had abbiatti not buffon, and del piero scored last minute winner this time zlatan last min consolation.

maresca what players impressed you overall. demichles and sagnol looked good to me
    ye thats right, I mean this goal is still important to be top of the group. this was my first thought as we scored. we just have to win 1-0 in torino.

Sagnol had a great game, but actionly all of them. it is sad to say that but it is the truth.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

first of all very good post ,
    First of all let me ask you ? if we had won the match after the 2nd half ,would u have the same opinions?would say that capello made some mistakes when he left ibra,neddy,trezi??

Another thing is that i didnt say that zlatan should've stayed on the field. i said that i understand why would capello opt for him instead of alex.
    I know neddy was playing badly, and that he should've been subbed instead of camo.But again its choices, risks the coach takes.Its his responsibility that the team lost, but its not only his.The players take at least half of the blame, for playing like kids, and having the same spirit Inter Milan have.

Last year, against liverpool am 100% with you abt in both games.It was his fault.We didnt progress and the fate of the team were in his and player's hands.I blame him becuz liverpool didnt play very well, actually they didnt do anything, and we didnt do anything.
    Last nite was different, i think this game is the best game i saw bayern play all year.And they only suffered their first defeat to hamburg some week ago.
    I still say that it wasnt our day.Until the first goal came in , the team was just trying to close the germans off, and were a bit succesfull.
    I would've been only 1-0 by HT and drastic measures , shouldn't be taken.
    It was just thier day.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    Oh man what shit day after shit match last night!!!

I was very surprised how offense the Munichs went in the first minutes!
    Sagnol, Deisler and Demichelis were just awesome!
    They could do what they want on the right side, on our left side, were one of the best leftbacks was playing!

Abbiati was not a good goalie, I very missed Buffon in this Match!

Today in school, it was not easy for me!
    All the ....... Bayern Munich Fans.

p.s.: The referee was very bad, and the fans in the arena very unfair!!

Forza JUVE
    see you on November, 2 at the Stadio Delle Alpi!!!!

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,398
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Yes, I have all the right to hate him Kosova, I have all right to criticize him when our most inform Player is not starting the game....I have all the right to bash him for his stupid tactics...and what he did last night with Mauro Camoranesi shows how Class and World's best he is...Taking our most dangerous player in the first half...Please.

I'm sorry if I upset you by my prev posts kosova....you're a good friend...It's just that I can't stand that Maniac....

Just my thoughts brother.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,399
    ++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

It will be better next time.:)
    Bad film has passed mate,so relax.We will beat them in Torino.
    what´s up gio :cheesy:
    Actionly I am very sad, I can not stop thinking of this match, and it is not because I was in Munich and I am disapointed to see juve lose. I am disapointed because of the performence. I want juve to win the CL, with such performence you can not win the CL. they outclassed juve, I just hope all the time, that it was only a bad day. but if you look at the past, you see that we had this problem last year too. we are just not able to make presure, if we need goals. if we had played good and lost then it was gonna be ok, but it was not, and I don´t think that it was all because of the miss of viera.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,400
    ++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
    Oh man what shit day after shit match last night!!!

I was very surprised how offense the Munichs went in the first minutes!
    Sagnol, Deisler and Demichelis were just awesome!
    They could do what they want on the right side, on our left side, were one of the best leftbacks was playing!

Abbiati was not a good goalie, I very missed Buffon in this Match!

Today in school, it was not easy for me!
    All the ....... Bayern Munich Fans.

p.s.: The referee was very bad, and the fans in the arena very unfair!!

Forza JUVE
    see you on November, 2 at the Stadio Delle Alpi!!!!
    exactly my thoughts, were you in the arena??? And I had even more difficult day here in germany. I just told them see you in 2 weeks, and that we can not win everytime when we play against them ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)