[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (26 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
No one can deny he's a good coach, But to say he's one of the best... P.l.e.a.s.e

Lippi, Mourinho, Ferguson etc are considered World's best coaches atm.....
Azzurri... Please !!!

We all know that he is one of the best if not THE BEST!!
dont hate him just because he dosent play DEL PIERO!! PLEASE!!!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
In the blue corner wearing brown trunks... It´s Kooooooosooooovaaa......

In the read corner wearing black trunks we have Azzzzzzzzurriiiiiii....

*ding ding*
dude dont do this... azzurri is my fav member here... im just having a bad day, and i dont like ppl talking bad about our coach!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
In the blue corner wearing brown trunks... It´s Kooooooosooooovaaa......

In the read corner wearing black trunks we have Azzzzzzzzurriiiiiii....

*ding ding*
wheres my popcorn :cool::D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Azzurri... Please !!!

We all know that he is one of the best if not THE BEST!!
dont hate him just because he dosent play DEL PIERO!! PLEASE!!!
Yes, I have all the right to hate him Kosova, I have all right to criticize him when our most inform Player is not starting the game....I have all the right to bash him for his stupid tactics...and what he did last night with Mauro Camoranesi shows how Class and World's best he is...Taking our most dangerous player in the first half...Please.

I'm sorry if I upset you by my prev posts kosova....you're a good friend...It's just that I can't stand that Maniac....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

dude dont do this... azzurri is my fav member here... im just having a bad day, and i dont like ppl talking bad about our coach!
I'm sorry for insulting him...He's our coach I know...I should have some respect, It's just that I lost my temper.

I apologize:).

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
No one can deny he's a good coach, But to say he's one of the best... P.l.e.a.s.e

Lippi, Mourinho, Ferguson etc are considered World's best coaches atm.....

and the way he's treating our players is really a disgrace....I never thought Dp could be treated this way....I thought nobody is untouchable at Juve.......Zlatan :rolleyes:

It's better I stop here....

it was a choice he made a choice, and i think any coach in the world who sees the physcial nature of the game would do the samething.
we needed zlatan there.
About the camo thing, i agree but wat do u think he isnt human ?? doesnt make mistakes ?
And thats wat coaches do they have a vision an idea in their mind and they act upon that..
I said it before and i will say it again....
Its easy to talk AFTER the game.

if we had won the game after capello did those subs.... everyone would've said ohhh wat a great tactician.

May 4, 2004

I'm sorry for insulting him...He's our coach I know...I should have some respect, It's just that I lost my temper.

I apologize:).
Thanx bro...

U might not believe me but i really was upset not seeing Del Piero starting insted of Zlatan or Trezeguet...! But we have to accept what the coach does as long as we are on top...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
This is why we wont win the champions league. What if this was the knockout stage and we went 2 down weres the fight back.

if we meet a english team and they play with such a high tempo from the start we would be fuked.

and capellos a good tactictian when we are winnning hes usesless when it comes to offence

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
Hi People,

I had a terrible night yesterday :down: our players disapointed me a lot. I travelled 350 km and payed so much money, and juve players did not even fight in this game.

I thought that I am in a bad film. It was terrible. I will tell you more about it later, I am at work now ;)
It will be better next time.:)
Bad film has passed mate,so relax.We will beat them in Torino.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
My poit of view:
DEL PIERO - Should play from the start.

CAMORANESI - Definitely was our best player,and he was creative.He should stay in the game.

MUTU - It was impossible to expect from him to overturn already lost game.

CHIELLINI - The man who played just a part of the single game this season entered the game.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Thats right..

Forza Juve !
It is right Forza Juve ,and we are waiting Bayern in Torino.
This is just a single loss and it is quite normal to have those moments in the campaign.

We must be with Juve in good and bad.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bringhomedavids ] ++
This is why we wont win the champions league. What if this was the knockout stage and we went 2 down weres the fight back.
if this was the knockout stage and we played that bad against bayern and were losing 2-0 i would have been delighted with grabbing a late away goal to trail 2-1. hoping we would perform better in the second leg and turn it around.

another fact not many teams in the champions league will go to munich and win it was a bad night. but in many ways similar to last years one nil victory for juve in munich. only this time we had abbiatti not buffon, and del piero scored last minute winner this time zlatan last min consolation.

maresca what players impressed you overall. demichles and sagnol looked good to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)