[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (161 Viewers)

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,341
    ++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

I feel truly bad on your behalf.
    :down:

Welcome home though...
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

I'm sorry to hear that mate....This is sad.
    Well, the day started so good, I saw so many fans and talked to some fans from poland who represented juvepoland.com . we sang together and were so happy. And then I was only about 5 meters away from Ibra, trez and the others as they were warming up. it was a great feeling. But then the game started. I thought that we were getting more controll after shacky first 5 or 10 minutes. and then the ref and abbiati ruined everything.
    the ref was really bad. but juve was even worse. there was no spirit and determination. it remeberd me of the game against liverpool last year.
    we only tried long balls all the time. it was really poor.
    what was wrong with emo and thuram, they lost so many balls. I did not understand why capello changed camoranesi? was he injuired. I mean he was our best player in the first half. and blasi was surly not the weakest player.
    It was so terrible to see the bayern fans singing and celebrating and we had nothing to say.

anyway I made some pics and videos, I´ll put them in my PC and upload them than.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
    Well, the day started so good, I saw so many fans and talked to some fans from poland who represented juvepoland.com . we sang together and were so happy. And then I was only about 5 meters away from Ibra, trez and the others as they were warming up. it was a great feeling. But then the game started. I thought that we were getting more controll after shacky first 5 or 10 minutes. and then the ref and abbiati ruined everything.
    the ref was really bad. but juve was even worse. there was no spirit and determination. it remeberd me of the game against liverpool last year.
    we only tried long balls all the time. it was really poor.
    what was wrong with emo and thuram, they lost so many balls. I did not understand why capello changed camoranesi? was he injuired. I mean he was our best player in the first half. and blasi was surly not the weakest player.
    It was so terrible to see the bayern fans singing and celebrating and we had nothing to say.
    Read this... It is like I was there...;)
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=12922&postid=855419#post855419

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,343
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    -Why don't we play with a 3-5-2?
    -Why don't we give Camoranesi a more free role where he shined with that last year?
    -Why do we have to play with Blasi?
    -Why don't we start with our ohn-form players?
    -Why is Mutu being introduced in a game where he has to do a miracle?
    -Why is Nedved still playing?
    -Why is Zlatan not benched?

it was not the question of a tactic or the players that were playing. it was lack of determination. I had the feeling that they just wacked up. the easist thing was not working.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,346
    Match report.

Summering
    Our game today was eliminated by a strong and effective BM. At times it was sad to see how they cut of our passing ways and left our man with the ball left with no option other than passing back to Abbiati. This is what you get when you lack movement. We did not have one scoring chance in the whole game. Our defense is not involved in our creative game and that is a big factor why we got so dominated in midfield. We were not first, not second and neither third man on the loose balls. As if our confidence had gone to our head and we did not believe we had to fight in order to win.

I was upset that we did not play for each other as a TEAM.

Defense
    Very weak in the creative game. No positioning at all and the lack of communication was clear.

Midfield
    No creativity at all. The only player that was doing a ok job was put of in halftime!?!
    Emerson is NOT a playmaker and that truth was obvious yesterday. No movement without ball what so ever. As I have spoken of earlier it has been joyful to see the way we can “own” a midfield this season. Yesterday we were the victim…

Attacking
    No, it did not work here either. On the other hand is it not easy do score if you don’t get the ball. Often the passes were desperate and almost never on the ground.

Grades

Abbiati
    Horrible judgment on the first goal. Is not secure and above all not a leader. Makes the whole defense insecure and are not communicating with the players at all. Two saves on dangerous free kicks though.

Blasi
    Was all wrong. And did almost nothing right.

Thuram
    I did not believe my eyes.
    Late in every situation and playing ruff with no elegance. Lost his marking from time to time.

Cannavaro
    Did his best but with the surrounding he had yesterday you can´t really do more on your own…

Zambrotta
    Went all wrong on the first goal. At least a player that tried.

Cammo
    Why was he subbed???
    The only player that created anything. Made some good runs and had a good shot.

Emerson
    Worst player on the pitch. Did not have one good ball contact.
    Made the wrong decisions and could not receive the ball in a good way in the entire game, just letting it bounce away from him.

Giannichedda
    Did run and run like a hen that lost his head. Not involved at all and if he gets to start again we should post an IQ-test to Capello

Neddy
    Well… Is this Neddy this season he will loose his place in 4 weeks to Mutu…

Ibra
    Did not get one ball at his feet. Mission impossible.
    After a while he did not even try anymore. That’s weak.

Trez
    Same as Ibra. When down the pitch in order to get some ball contact and that is not what he is good at.

Subs

DP (Cammo)
    Did not have any impact on the game as he entered. But then no one in world would have had…

Mutu (Trez)
    Same as above. When you enter a team that is not playing…, what can you do?

Chiellini (Blasi)
    Nervous and anxious. Looked like a giraffe and made a bad impression.

Coach

Capello
    Had not prepared the team for this job.
    Once again it PROVES what happens if you go to play a strong team away and tries to play defensively! The Italian style is not the right one in the year of 2005. Look at Liverpool last year. The controlled the game with possession. Not without!

Then he made the wrong substitutions.
    IMO he should have subbed DP with Giannichedda, Mutu with Neddy. Played with a 3 men defense and moved Blasi from defense to midfield. In that way we would have outnumbered them and anyway have a chance of getting back in the game.

Lets learn from this and the players must understand that you have to run for 90 minutes in a game!!!
    absolutly agreed. I just wanted to say that if I was suppose to choose the worst player, I was gonna choose Emerson. he made so many mistakes in midfield.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,348
    Our players must now stop saying that they want to win the CL in every Interview and play with heart and spirit in such games.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,350
    Emerson wasn't that bad comparing him to Thuram and Zlatan.
    what a pitty, in normal case we talk about the MOM and now we search for Loser of the Match LOM :(

May 4, 2004
    Emerson wasn't that bad comparing him to Thuram and Zlatan .
    and Abbiati and Nedved and Del Piero and Trezeguet and JUVENTUS!
    we dident deserve to win.. but imo this defeat might be good for the team, as we should work hard for a win! and not just think we CANT lose !!...

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
    I hope that this was a good lecture for us, and we can learn from that.
    That match was a BIG lesson for us to learn...Though I doubt Capello learning from it.
    Lets learn from this and the players must understand that you have to run for 90 minutes in a game!!!
    :blah:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    Azzurri..., both you and I knows he deserves to start. But I´m sure you know what I´ve written erlier about "deserving"...

DP is IMO the brightest star today in our team. But if he does not start that wont upset me. Capello got my full confidence. The same if he benches Ibra.
    I trust him...
    I´m an idiot...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    No one can deny he's a good coach, But to say he's one of the best... P.l.e.a.s.e

Lippi, Mourinho, Ferguson etc are considered World's best coaches atm.....

and the way he's treating our players is really a disgrace....I never thought Dp could be treated this way....I thought nobody is untouchable at Juve.......Zlatan :rolleyes:

It's better I stop here....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)