[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (5 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
On a different note

Whats up with Felipe, Udineses defender, an own goal today also...guess he has problems understanding the game:p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

I'm just putting up an opinion, mate..

Though, in this case, it probably isn't capello's fault that we conceded these two goals.. But it definitely IS his fault that we're not back in the game.. Complacency, lack of creativity (taking out Camo, of all people!!)..

This game goes to the pile of "forgettable" games for me.. Alongside Liverpool, and whatever match Capello decides to sub tacchinardi instead of blasi, while we're losing..
And this is our biggest test of the season thus far, and we are failing miserably. People need to get off of their Capello horses because a complacent attitude will not win us shit in the Champions League.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
paaaaaaaaleaaaaaaaaaas guys dammnnned .

ok we are losing and probally lose the game but this doesent mean a thing because i look at this as a friendly and this game doesent mean any shit!
losing this game is the best thing what can happen to us !
i can put tons and tons of past game's that show that it doesent matter what you dit in the grouphstages what matter is just qualify for the nex round and than the real champions leageu begins.
i remember that real lost 2times againts bayern in the grouph with 2-4 and 4-1 and ques what in the semis real kicks bayern out and bayern was like 1000time's stronger in the groupstages and remember juve - manchester 2-1 0-3
next round man u out and juve in finals .

this game doesent mean shit because i know we will go tru the next round but i know it isent fun to lose such a game while whole europe is watching but still we will bounch back and with this lose we will be better because we now know that also we can lose a game ;) ciaooo Forza Juventus!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)