[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (13 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

You could say: Oh, no. 2-0, we're loosing you better do something Juve, Instead you said: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH US?
See the difference?
*sigh* .. Is it a crime for me to ask what the hell went wrong? To ask what happened to the team that went 9 straight games winning? Am I wrong to be curious as to where all that vanished!?!?

Anyways, I don't have the energy or the patience to start arguing with anyone right now..

Bye

FORZA JUVE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I see no problem with saying what the fvck is wrong with us. What the fvck IS wrong with us? We shouldn't be getting owned like this against Bayern, and it takes a man to admit that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Something needed to humble this team. They are honestly not worthy of their record yet. Hopefully this gets us focused back to business, knowing full well that we are as vulnerable as we have been in past seasons.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++

Does it matter.. he hardly said anything to offend anybody. We're all thinking exactly what he said anyway..
Yeah it does matter. Because that kind of language shouldn't appear here, since it is people of all ages. BUT I don't say that I am perfect, sure I said ****, but not FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So, for what I have read... we have no midfield what so ever, we have no posession of the ball... and our keeper is a lybility...

Yipppiiiiieyy!!!

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
fvck cappelo he can see that ibra isnt even touching the ball i hope del piero and mutu/zalayeta will play second half... 4-3-3 is the only way we can get back that result

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

Yeah it does matter. Because that kind of language shouldn't appear here, since it is people of all ages. BUT I don't say that I am perfect, sure I said ****, but not FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
you're 16 years old surely you've heard FUUUUUUCK before!

but wait, fuck is ok? Do the extra UUUU in the middle make it doubly offensive?

:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)