[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (85 Viewers)

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Relax guys, Capello will give the boys in ht a speech you can only see in cheesy war movies and then we'll do a Liverpool :)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

Is it, Espectro...IS IT?!!

2-02-0
Im not saying that Del Piero don't have to enter... God knows that in my opinion he should be out there from minute 1... all Im saying is that lest not start the typical "Del Piero argument"...

Nevermind, carry on, what do I care...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
A quick poll...

How many here believed that Juve would go the season undefeated?

(I am NOT saying this is over, BTW)
Of course not...especially in the Champions League where Capello is no where near the world's greatest.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

frankly, what other words would have come to your mind if you hear bad news such as that?! FFS, we're not all as sangfroid as *other* people..

Anyways.. I'm out..
You could say: Oh, no. 2-0, we're loosing you better do something Juve, Instead you said: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH US?
See the difference?

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
ugh...1-0 is ok, manageable, but I don't think Juve is the type of team that comes back from 2-0 away. we've never (as far as I know) been the sort of team that can make a tough comeback....

arc

Mar 11, 2004
cap will play dp coz if we lose, he can let the blame on dp, if we win, its all his tactical change ...

i never really like cap

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Im not saying that Del Piero don't have to enter... God knows that in my opinion he should be out there from minute 1... all Im saying is that lest not start the typical "Del Piero argument"...

Nevermind, carry on, what do I care...
Damn, u right we should all support the 11 playing right now but DAMN we're just terrible. What's killing me is that Magath stated before the match "Bayern's stronger than Juventus". His arrogance is getting Justified!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

You could say: Oh, no. 2-0, we're loosing you better do something Juve, Instead you said: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH US?
See the difference?
Does it matter.. he hardly said anything to offend anybody. We're all thinking exactly what he said anyway..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)