[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (23 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
The thing I fear most is that Ibra will own us.
Or it could be the type of game ''Big nose'' Makaay gets a brace? who knows? just cos his conkers weighing him down stopping him scoring doesnt mean hes forgotten how to AEY!?

Hopefully Ibra-cadabra will shine more powerful than the lights of the allianz stadium.(or how ever its spelt)

Mindcandy

Aug 4, 2005
1 hour to go.

Tonight's the night Zlatan finally sharpens his finishing. Neddy will have at least one chance of a free kick. The defence tonight, including Blasi in MF, I hope, will play a big part in denying Bayern Munich time and space.

Forza Juve.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jigga ] ++

Or it could be the type of game ''Big nose'' Makaay gets a brace? who knows? just cos his conkers weighing him down stopping him scoring doesnt mean hes forgotten how to AEY!?

Hopefully Ibra-cadabra will shine more powerful than the lights of the allianz stadium.(or how ever its spelt)
Allianz-Arena, and you have to remember that last year we were still in the Olympiastadion, which had a huge track around it, and only seated 63,000, the Arena is right up next to the pitch, and seats 66,000.

The home team advantage could have a huge impact on this game.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Allianz-Arena, and you have to remember that last year we were still in the Olympiastadion, which had a huge track around it, and only seated 63,000, the Arena is right up next to the pitch, and seats 66,000.

The home team advantage could have a huge impact on this game.

I agree! I did state that on an earlier post. Either way im getting pissed and will shout at all the bayern player who fouls the Juve boys! BIASED!! Dam right! :D

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
I read somewhere that the Arena can change colors depending on the team that plays, its goinf to be all red tonight, not good for us but how high-tech is that?:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)