[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (146 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
we cannot loose this firstly we have to keep the unbeaten record as far as possible secondly we are aiming to the champions league how can you say that its not that important?
Our aim of winning CL is surely a priority but it is not risked by Brugge neither Rapid even if we lost the next to games against BM...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
IMO this is a very important match, maybe not so much to ensure CL finals but to walk away beating a great team like Bayern. That to me is worth allot.

But we've already proven that we can beat them. Twice. :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Did beating them twice last year wins us the title ????

Certainly not.

My point is that Juve are a better team than last year; Bayern about the same.

On paper we beat them. :)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Our aim of winning CL is surely a priority but it is not risked by Brugge neither Rapid even if we lost the next to games against BM...
Yeah but you still wana win to see what standards were up against this season. Bayern will be up for this one after both games last season, also they have the crowd advantage as they're much closer than their previous stadium. That'll give them a boost.
I havent been impressed with Bayerns 2 victories this season in the C.L scoring 2 dodgy goals. But tonights match is totally different. Shame vieira isnt around. It should be a good game.

State your man to watch:

My man is Nedved.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
Its like he doesnt respect their defenders at all.

Thats good in a way cos some forwards tend to not perform cos they generally respect far too much their opponent. Zlatans nearly in a fight in every game he plays for us, He really doesnt care which i really love to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)