[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (116 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventus striker Alessandro Del Piero believes Bayern Munich are a very similar side to the one they faced in the Champions League group stages last year.
The bianconeri beat their Bavarian opponents 1-0 in both matches last season and would be happy with the same result in Germany on Tuesday night

"Bayern have changed very little with respect to last year," said Del Piero.

"They are a solid team, very physical like all the German sides.

"It’s going to be very equal like last season and the team that plays more intelligently will win."

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
welll i just cant wait for this game although i wont watch it live....cuz goddam espn dont know wat they r doing.I will see it two hrs later recorded though

i think its going to be a draw, cuz the sides are very much even.Manyy ppl r talking about a boring game but i dont think so.

Somebody talked about patience and discipline.Also i think we need to get more from out counter attacks since bayern will be firing to attack us from the begining.I know we haven't used our counters as well in the past, but i think its a key for performing well in this game especiially in the begining stages of the game.

A win would just be fantastic i reckon, cuz it will be a great push for the team, to go ahead with the great run they have.

Another thing is that Bayern DIDNT LOSE yet in their NNEW stadium"Allianz Arena". So if we beat them there then it will go down in history.It will just haunt them for the rest of their lives.

forzaaa juveee

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

Had to promiss I´ll make some houseworks to get the time off from my future wife...:down:
It's in cases like this that we need a "whipped" smiley :D

Sorry mate, couldn't resist ;)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
It's in cases like this that we need a "whipped" smiley :D

Sorry mate, couldn't resist ;)
Na, it´s ok. You´re right. I´ve got a big steringweel on my back and she is just in command...

:redface:

lala

Oct 18, 2005
The Ground of tonight !!!!

Capacity : 66.000 ---- SOLD OUT!!!! after the World-Cup it will be 72.000-75.000

A fantastic stadium, when you stay in front of it....its very impressive!
Its not the biggest Football-Stadium in germany but best lookin stadium.

I AM JUVE FAN, but sorry....that stadium is unbelievable!!

Total Costs -> 345 Mio Euroooos + the biggest Parking Lot in Europe!!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
hey guys, im new to the forums (i have been reading the posts for a while but only started posting recently) do u guys know if del piero will be starting in the game tonight?

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Il Re ] ++
hey guys, im new to the forums (i have been reading the posts for a while but only started posting recently) do u guys know if del piero will be starting in the game tonight?
Welcome!
No one knows. The lineups are not official yet and we just speculate as everyone else.
IMO he will not start even though I hope he will...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)