[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (32 Viewers)

Oct 18, 2005
looks like now everybody agrees that DP must play :D,at the start of season when I was sayng this everybody argue with me,now when everybody see that zlatan can't score ....hmmm,
the winning team for tonight :
abiatti
pessotto(blasi second half)thuram,canna,zambro
camo,emerson,nedved
mutu
trezeguet,dp

ofcourse capello will come out with another winning team involving zlatan in it ,guess he like's 1 - 0 victory couse with him on field we have inly more misses to count at the end of the match

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by adrian_galma ] ++
looks like now everybody agrees that DP must play :D,at the start of season when I was sayng this everybody argue with me,now when everybody see that zlatan can't score ....hmmm,
the winning team for tonight :
abiatti
pessotto(blasi second half)thuram,canna,zambro
camo,emerson,nedved
mutu
trezeguet,dp

ofcourse capello will come out with another winning team involving zlatan in it ,guess he like's 1 - 0 victory couse with him on field we have inly more misses to count at the end of the match
Welcome to the forum!
Zlatan cannot score but he creates a lot of chances and he attracks a lot of attention, which gives other players to score.

I am realy happy with Zlatan, lets hope that Maduro is also an addition to our team

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello respects ‘better’ Bayern Monday 17 October, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Fabio Capello admits it will be tough for his side to repeat last term’s 1-0 win at Bayern Munich on Tuesday.

The Bianconeri collected two single goal victories in last season’s Champions League, but the tactician insists the Germans have improved significantly since then.

"Bayern are much more alert in defence than they were," said Capello. "They are a hostile team to face. It will be difficult for us to win compared to last season.

"This is an important game for both clubs as we each have a 100 per cent record so far. These two matches could be fundamental for our future."

Juventus, who have won both their European Cup games this term, have travelled without the injured trio of Gigi Buffon, Patrick Vieira and Jonathan Zebina.

However, they have triumphed in all nine of their games so far this season and Capello is remaining cautiously optimistic.

"We are in fine form both physically and psychologically," he continued. "We are playing very well, but this game can’t be compared to any of those played so far."

Bayern boss Felix Magath is keen to make up for last season’s results even if he concedes his side are underdogs.

"Juventus are in great shape," Magath said. "Last season they beat us twice because they defended brilliantly.

"But right now, they are even stronger up front. So they are the favourites on Tuesday, and perhaps even for the title.

"This match is a duel between two sides belonging to Europe's elite. They have some of the best players in the world. Individually, they are better than us."

Bayern captain Michael Ballack, linked with a possible move to Turin next summer, added: "They are a brand that stands for success worldwide.

"We must play to our limit and produce a flawless display. If we do, we might win. But we didn't last season and this is why they beat us twice."

The match will also see Robert Kovac face his former teammates following this summer’s switch from Munich.

"Robert is a player who has done well in the few months that he has been with us," added Capello.

"He is an important element for us and will be as significant in the future as he has been up to now."

Juventus probable: Abbiati; Blasi, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Giannichedda, Emerson, Nedved; Del Piero, Ibrahimovic (Trezeguet)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

Welcome to the forum!
Zlatan cannot score but he creates a lot of chances and he attracks a lot of attention, which gives other players to score.

I am realy happy with Zlatan, lets hope that Maduro is also an addition to our team
why is ronaldo upside down JuveBoy in your avatar:D

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Capello respects ‘better’ Bayern Monday 17 October, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Fabio Capello admits it will be tough for his side to repeat last term’s 1-0 win at Bayern Munich on Tuesday.

The Bianconeri collected two single goal victories in last season’s Champions League, but the tactician insists the Germans have improved significantly since then.

"Bayern are much more alert in defence than they were," said Capello. "They are a hostile team to face. It will be difficult for us to win compared to last season.

"This is an important game for both clubs as we each have a 100 per cent record so far. These two matches could be fundamental for our future."

Juventus, who have won both their European Cup games this term, have travelled without the injured trio of Gigi Buffon, Patrick Vieira and Jonathan Zebina.

However, they have triumphed in all nine of their games so far this season and Capello is remaining cautiously optimistic.

"We are in fine form both physically and psychologically," he continued. "We are playing very well, but this game can’t be compared to any of those played so far."

Bayern boss Felix Magath is keen to make up for last season’s results even if he concedes his side are underdogs.

"Juventus are in great shape," Magath said. "Last season they beat us twice because they defended brilliantly.

"But right now, they are even stronger up front. So they are the favourites on Tuesday, and perhaps even for the title.

"This match is a duel between two sides belonging to Europe's elite. They have some of the best players in the world. Individually, they are better than us."

Bayern captain Michael Ballack, linked with a possible move to Turin next summer, added: "They are a brand that stands for success worldwide.

"We must play to our limit and produce a flawless display. If we do, we might win. But we didn't last season and this is why they beat us twice."

The match will also see Robert Kovac face his former teammates following this summer’s switch from Munich.

"Robert is a player who has done well in the few months that he has been with us," added Capello.

"He is an important element for us and will be as significant in the future as he has been up to now."

Juventus probable: Abbiati; Blasi, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Giannichedda, Emerson, Nedved; Del Piero, Ibrahimovic (Trezeguet)
Waw, nice words about juve!
Ballack you may come to Juve now! :D

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Ok fellows, here it goes…

This game is a huge game. Two candidates to win the CL battle off in an arena that is the worlds best.
They can change the colors in the arena and on gameday it will be totally red inside. The audience is sitting right down the pitch and it will be like playing against 12 opponents.

BM has almost as good start of this season as Juve and are very strong in defense. So it is truly a battle of giants. We do need to keep our positions and use the entire pitch in our game.
Discipline and patience are two keywords. So I believe we should play with a lineup that knows each other with as few changes as possible.

Even though DP has played a great game lately I would be surprised if Capello starts him. In this game Ibra can be useful in other ways than with his scoring (witch is not existing at this moment). A good targetplayer is essential when you meet a team that will play offensively with a strong roster, and we have one who is top 3 in the world as that.

If I wore coach (god forbid, cause our record would not be 9-0-0 with me. Rather 2-2-5…) I would love playing this game aggressively with the trident considering the form DP is in right now.. But I predict something else.

My presumed lineup:

-----------------------Abbiati----------------------------
Zebina(Blasi)---Thuram------Canna---------Zambro
---------------Emerson-----Giannichedda-------------
--Cammo-------------------------------------Neddy----
-----------------Trez------------Ibra---------------------

May god be with us…:D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

This game is a huge game. Two candidates to win the CL battle off in an arena that is the worlds best.
They can change the colors in the arena and on gameday it will be totally red inside. The audience is sitting right down the pitch and it will be like playing against 12 opponents.

BM has almost as good start of this season as Juve and are very strong in defense. So it is truly a battle of giants. We do need to keep our positions and use the entire pitch in our game.
Discipline and patience are two keywords . So I believe we should play with a lineup that knows each other with as few changes as possible.

Even though DP has played a great game lately I would be surprised if Capello starts him. In this game Ibra can be useful in other ways than with his scoring (witch is not existing at this moment). A good targetplayer is essential when you meet a team that will play offensively with a strong roster, and we have one who is top 3 in the world as that.

If I wore coach (god forbid, cause our record would not be 9-0-0 with me. Rather 2-2-5…) I would love playing this game aggressively with the trident considering the form DP is in right now.. But I predict something else.

My presumed lineup:

Zebina(Blasi )---Thuram------Canna---------Zambro

Discipline and patience, u can't be more right abt this game.I think if we could dictate the pace and hold the ball as much as we could then it would be a very hard game.But again they are not a small team that will just give us the ball.

Having ibra there would be very good since i think the bavarians would be attacking aggresively to score, having him on the forward line would give us someone to ease up the pressure on the defense.
so i think i would go with ibra- trezi upfront.

since zebina is not playing for sure.i really cant predict who is going to play in the RB position,either pessoto or blasi.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

Discipline and patience are two keywords. So I believe we should play with a lineup that knows each other with as few changes as possible.

My presumed lineup:

Zebina(Blasi)---Thuram------Canna---------Zambro

Agree 90% with what u say. And I think that this is the formation Capello will go for since he trusts Neddy mor, even though I will still prefer Mutu. As for the RB role, I would put in Pessotto instead of Blasi. We need backup for our 2 CMs if 1 of them happened to be injured, so Blasi will take his role. We would put Balzaretti as the backup for Pessotto.

If I were the coach I would go for

Pessotto-----Thuram------Canna---------Zambro
-----Camo----------Emerson-----Giannichedda-------------
------------------------Mutu-------------
-----------------Trez------------Z (60%)/DP (40%)---------------------

No reason to prevent both Mutu + DP from playing, but this would never happen.

As for the score 1 - 0 for Juve as always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)