[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nope sorry, they do go together. Quality clothing is mass produced by many companies. Quality food is mass produced by many companies. Quality steel. Also mass produced. Quality concrete. Um, also mass produced. Quality computer part? Yep, mass produced. I can do this for any number of things.
true true but you cant deny that if you produce in quantity you are a virgin. just facts.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Cuadrado will atleast beat players.

Berna will just run into players and repeat the drill for the whole game.

Id be happy with a draw here. No shame in that in a game on the road against one of the meanest defenses in Europe. Im curios how they’ll hold up without Godin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Nope sorry, they do go together. Quality clothing is mass produced by many companies. Quality food is mass produced by many companies. Quality steel. Also mass produced. Quality concrete. Um, also mass produced. Quality computer part? Yep, mass produced. I can do this for any number of things.
So you have 150 people making 100 computers.
And you have 150 people making 200 computers which will be better?

Lower quantity gets better quality as an employee always has more time to pay more attention and work better, it's the principal of quality and the grist thing they teach you in training.

Don't let me get all Ishikawa and 5 why on you :D

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Cuadrado will atleast beat players.

Berna will just run into players and repeat the drill for the whole game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not about beating them bro, this means Dybala is so down in the picking order that he is like a youngster on our bench who won't see any play time anytime soon.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
One must be in very bad form to get benched by Cuardaro. Though it makes sense, Callejon played on the right side because he has right foot and offers more width.

Apr 19, 2007
If you dont want Dybala to play winger because that is out of position but also think that he should start then you are confused. Ronaldo plays off the striker. Thats why Dybala has struggled and thats why he was on the block and bench.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You are joking right?

Lol if Berna isn't starting and it's Cuadrado instead of Dybala imma shoot somebody.

Its a good call and we might actually do something here. Because we all know Atletico would shut down Berna and Danilo easily and we would focus on the left side, which would make us predictable.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just a lame lineup considering what we have on the bench.

I wonder how many times Cuads blasts the ball of out the stadium.

I hope I’m wrong of course and we actually play some good football but I do believe our only hope is individual brilliance or a moment of luck.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Its a good call and we might actually do something here. Because we all know Atletico would shut down Berna and Danilo easily and we would focus on the left side, which would make us predictable.
I dunno, Dybala needs to play more. Maybe 4231 is the way to go until we introduce Ramsey and Rabiot (4312)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We are starting with at least 4 players we all wanted to see sold over the summer.

4 games into the season and I’m starting to be worried that Sarri might actually highly rate some of these players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)