[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
That sounds fantastic for the lethargic, play it safe, go for 0-0 draw strategy.
They have a weakened defence but a strong midfield so that's the battle we need to win. Felix looks like he'd only need one chance to score and then if they go defensive we'll struggle. With a boring lineup to start with we control the game and then go for the win with our substitutions if we need to. If Higuain and Berna are anonymous on top of Khedira and Matuidi not creating anything its a bigger problem to solve when you're chasing a game.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Looks like were going to play for a pussy draw again because that always work so well for us and unless Ronaldo has a stormer i see another boring shit show.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Where do you guys find lists of stream links now?

I used to use r/soccerstreams but it doesn't exist anymore.

Need links so i can watch this on my phone at work.

@Hustini
if hungarian language wouldn't bother you, you can go to https://www.m4sport.hu/ and watch the match free of charge on the website of the local governmental tv. it should work with foreign ip's too, i watched some handball stuff on it last month when we were in slovenia.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Same lineup I'd have played at this point (if Pjanic is 100%) with exception of Rabiot-Khedira...and Dybala-Higuain with DC out, but latter isn't a big deal.

Rabiot must be overly sensitive in training. His personality and Sarri being overly conservative with player selection not a good mix.

Atleti's XI looks better. Away draw vs them always a decent result regardless. With new coach & system at this stage of season, would be slightly better result than usual and loss by a single goal slightly less worse, but L never ok at this point of the club's journey no matter the fixture or timing. Ensuing overreactions would be worse though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
if hungarian language wouldn't bother you, you can go to https://www.m4sport.hu/ and watch the match free of charge on the website of the local governmental tv. it should work with foreign ip's too, i watched some handball stuff on it last month when we were in slovenia.
the volume will be off so no issue. weird that they can broadcast the match internationally for free

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Atletico Madrid (probable): Oblak; Trippier, Gimenez, Savic, Lodi; Koke, Saul, Thomas, Lemar; Joao Felix, Diego Costa
Juventus (probable): Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Higuain, Ronaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)