[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Please read my comment again.

Anyone who saw the starting XI should've expected this result, which is not a bad result.

And not complaining about the XI because that was close to the best XI we could've fielded with the players available.
Exactly. I never said it was a bad result, I said it was expected, and it was a good result for us,

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lolzillian this Lolzillian that.. Sell Costa ant sandro... No, they both were great tonight. Sandro won every aerial duel and defended well, Costa immediately created good chances
Goldfish who want DC sold based solely on him having a weird season in which he hardly played due to injuries and suspension should sell themselves.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Alex Sandro was great tonight, how can you see that and think bad?? Cancelo was the awful one in the team.
Cancelo didn't pass past our half side in the first time. But the second half was quite good aside that mistake.
He also made the assist for Ronaldo.
The problem is always the same problem.
Our lack of offensive tactics. Always rely on single players doing something out of nothing. That's it.
Most of the times Ronaldo is alone and never given decent balls. Thats for me totally unacceptable given we have the best striker we could hope to have.

But I'm the strange one reading guys here that keep thinking that it's all fine and good as long as manage to scrap a victory.
That'd be fine if we win the cup else it's shit for nothing.

Jul 13, 2010
Goldfish who want DC sold based solely on him having a weird season in which he hardly played due to injuries and suspension should sell themselves.
I'd write this season off for him tbh, no decision can be made based on it. And still whenever he played, it was positive

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I think you should read it again.

"Anyone who actually watches Juventus would've expected this result. We simply cannot dominate (we rarely ever do dominate) against teams with solid midfields and a real tactical gameplan. Our hopes solely rely on one-off counter-attacks and single player performances against these types of teams. This result was as good as it could be for us."

Was there something wrong with my comment?

-The result was expected: Check
-We rarely dominate against teams with solid midfields in the CL: recent failings in the CL come to mind, like against Real and Barca
-Our hopes rely on one off counter-attacks and single player performances: Ronaldo comes to mind; you think we'd be here without him?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

"Anyone who actually watches Juventus would've expected this result. We simply cannot dominate (we rarely ever do dominate) against teams with solid midfields and a real tactical gameplan. Our hopes solely rely on one-off counter-attacks and single player performances against these types of teams. This result was as good as it could be for us."

Was there something wrong with my comment?

-The result was expected: Check
-We rarely dominate against teams with solid midfields in the CL: recent failings in the CL come to mind, like against Real and Barca
-Our hopes rely on one off counter-attacks and single player performances: Ronaldo comes to mind; you think we'd be here without him?
Was the performance against Atletico Madrid a single player performance or entire team performance

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think the second leg will be harder than some think.

If we let in a goal and are chasing the game, they would be a nightmare to play against. We need to approach it in the right way and be as focussed as the Atletico game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)