[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
before almighty Gondogor bans me again for his own reasons, just wanna add that I think we did better than expected against this incredible Ajax team. Sandro was our Cuadrado this game and the most stable and secure on the ball, contrary some ignorant comments. I don't get the whole lolzilian hate, as if the lolzilian country hasn't produced many of the best players ever. We need our best footballers in form and find solutions, we can't field a team full of passive players. Perma bench the Croat finally, get Kean and Costa more in play.
We will drag this one to penalties and win it for once.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Our FBs had a terrible game. Sandro...just got to shake my head at what he has become

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
AS must have some Russkie gene.

Reminds me of USSR players who were past their prime at 30.

He has the legs of a 35 yo now. Can't go past his marker anymore.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Anyone who actually watches Juventus would've expected this result. We simply cannot dominate (we rarely ever do dominate) against teams with solid midfields and a real tactical gameplan. Our hopes solely rely on one-off counter-attacks and single player performances against these types of teams. This result was as good as it could be for us.
What a load of bs :lol2:
Some people here are so dumb and always write stuff like this, when we play like shit. Dude. We play like this in the first since forever under Allegri.
Bayern, Real, Tottenham, Atletico and now Ajax.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i aint gonna complain about anything. All im gonna say is that we need freshness in our team, desperatly. We need Spinazzola and Kean. They cant play worse than Mandzo and Sandro.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
My worry is that we do the typical Juve approach and think the tie is over at 1-1.

They will play exactly the same way in Turin and showed what they can do at Real. I could see them scoring in the second leg.

I think we should ditch Mandzukic in the return and put in Costa. Veltman didn't know what to do with him and they suddenly stopped attacking down that side because they were too concerned with him behind him.
I don't think we will sit back
Hopefully not anyway

I wonder if a 4 4 2 would be better against them, open them up a little

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Good that Cancelo had one or two runs and that assist, otherwise those brainfarts in defense would really go in favour to Mds
If max could have played can and chiello, ajax wouldn't even score
De Sciglio had some good offensive performances lately tho.

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
Not convinced. It‘s not a must win for us in Turin, meaning Allegri won‘t risk anything and sit back. And we know how that has worked out this season so far.

Hopefully Chiellini will be back by then, he is essential.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Anyone who actually watches Juventus would've expected this result.
Anyone who saw the starting XI should've expected this result, which is not a bad result.

And not complaining about the XI because that was close to the best XI we could've fielded with the players available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)