[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Give me Spinazzola and DeS in the return leg. Them all italian fullbacks.
I don't mind playing Cancelo for his offensive contribution exclusively, especially in the home leg. He had a shocker defensively, but... if we have Emre Can and Chiellini back that shouldn't matter as much.

Spinazzola should definitely start over Sandro right now, who isn't offering anything at either end of the pitch.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Anyone who actually watches Juventus would've expected this result. We simply cannot dominate (we rarely ever do dominate) against teams with solid midfields and a real tactical gameplan. Our hopes solely rely on one-off counter-attacks and single player performances against these types of teams. This result was as good as it could be for us.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Disappointing overall performance but the result is not bad as long as we don’t blow it at home. It’s just crazy and frustrating how we always play the same way, no lessons learned whatsoever. I hope our mentality changes once the scudetto is secured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Good that Cancelo had one or two runs and that assist, otherwise those brainfarts in defense would really go in favour to Mds
If max could have played can and chiello, ajax wouldn't even score

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Defensively but his offensive game was nowhere to be seen again today

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
I thought he drove the ball forward at multiple times and even made a successful pass. He did not do any cross that I can remember but he had an offensive output too.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Rugani was good too. Surpassed my expectations even though on the goal he could've done better.
I think the behind goal replay made the CB's look more at fault than they were by making them look closer to the ball than they were.

The goal was all Cancelo, from him giving them the ball to being turned inside out. There shouldn't have been any need for the CBs to come across because Cancelo had got himself back in a position to deal with the situation.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Anyone who actually watches Juventus would've expected this result. We simply cannot dominate (we rarely ever do dominate) against teams with solid midfields and a real tactical gameplan. Our hopes solely rely on one-off counter-attacks and single player performances against these types of teams. This result was as good as it could be for us.
We don't rely on counter attacks we rarely pull them off

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Anyone who actually watches Juventus would've expected this result. We simply cannot dominate (we rarely ever do dominate) against teams with solid midfields and a real tactical gameplan. Our hopes solely rely on one-off counter-attacks and single player performances against these types of teams. This result was as good as it could be for us.o me
Nonsense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)