[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Ajax was crafty controlling the ball in Juve's half. Good Buffon-like performance by our keeper. Ajax's speed seemed to neutralize Mario and Pjanic making them look a step slow and not the duo it appeared needed for quick counters. And Ajax indeed looked like a team very suspect defending a counter. Will Max possibly start Costa in return match? Good job by Bent and Berna out on the pitch.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fucking pathetic game. Seems we didn’t learn from the Atletico game. Lucky to get out of there with a barely deserved draw.

Yeh we will probably shithouse our way to the final, but we aren’t winning anything playing like this. Too passive, too slow, too negative.

Irritating game to watch.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I know you expanded on it but - BONUCCI & RUGANI. The most passive central defensive partnership you will ever see.

Luckily it was Ajax tonight and their young and naive players, if we missed Chiellini against Atletico we'd be watching them play Ajax tonight.
Actually the goal was after Cancello's error.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
My worry is that we do the typical Juve approach and think the tie is over at 1-1.

They will play exactly the same way in Turin and showed what they can do at Real. I could see them scoring in the second leg.

I think we should ditch Mandzukic in the return and put in Costa. Veltman didn't know what to do with him and they suddenly stopped attacking down that side because they were too concerned with him behind him.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fucking pathetic game. Seems we didn’t learn from the Atletico game. Lucky to get out of there with a barely deserved draw.

Yeh we will probably shithouse our way to the final, but we aren’t winning anything playing like this. Too passive, too slow, too negative.

Irritating game to watch.

Sit back, let Real fuck us.

Play the exact opposite way second leg. Nearly perform a miracle

Sit back, let Atl fuck us

Second leg. Attack. Perform miracle

First leg Vs Ajax. Lucky to not ship 3 goals.

What the fuck man I can't figure it out. This team is not built to play like this. Didn't some of our players even say that after ATL 3-0?

This DOES.NOT.WORK in 1 legged CL finals

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Missed Can the most, more than Chiellini. They predominantly attack down the left, led by de Jong. It was too easy for them.

DC should be the second name in attack after Ronaldo in return leg. This type of wide open opponent is perfect for him.

With van de Beek always marking the opposition regista, this performance from Pjanic was pretty much given. He's even more useless than usual when marked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)