[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Good score to take home, everything's in our hands. We need to play as if we need 3 goals the same as againt Atleti. Ajax are pretty dangerous on the road so we need to be careful

Aug 1, 2003
not good, not bad, tie still very much open for the 2nd leg, normally I'd be happy with an away goal (which I am) but this Ajax team could easily score away goals too in Turin . It'll be their enthusiasm vs our experience.

just a milan-like whinge - we should've gotten that penalty and trafagal whatever his name is should've been sent off.

but that aside, didn't think Juve played 100%, suppose we'll go all out next week.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Glad its over. I would have taken 1-1 before kickoff and i’ll take it now too. Completely outplayed and Ajax will be gutted to not have won this. Need to step it up next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good result but I would have preferred a troll win knowing that this Ajax will play in the exact same way in Turin. In the same intensity and same dominance. The encounter is far from over.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Very good result. Especially with no Chiellini.

CBs actually played really well. Unfortunately the midfield and FBs in front of them were a disaster and let everyone by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)