[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Dear lord that defence..... why is sandro starting over spinna still hes ass should be on the bench.

Probably the most reliable and balanced starting 11, considering Chiellini and Cans injuries.
I think it is the right way to go. Introduce Kean or Costa around the 60 min mark for Berna or Mario to run at their defense, when they get tired.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Really not sure if bentancur is better or worse than khedira. Maybe slightly better
Khedira doesn’t make nearly as many mistakes as Bentancur. Neither is a playmaker, but at least Khedira has shown some ability to make runs to open space. And I say all that as someone who doesn’t really even like Khedira. Bentancur just plays this lazy, risky game I hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Spinazzola should be starting over Sandro. Allegri playing it “safe” again.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Mandzukic ghost > Kean
The kid scores a couple of good goals from couple of decent passes and he's a starter to some..mandz movement is second to none, draws defenders out of position not to mention defensive contribution.. Some on here are funny

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Probably the most reliable and balanced starting 11, considering Chiellini and Cans injuries.
I think it is the right way to go. Introduce Kean or Costa around the 60 min mark for Berna or Mario to run at their defense, when they get tired.
That sounds pretty good Dolph :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)