[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Alex Sandro had a good game against Milan, except for one mistake in the opening minutes. Hope he repeats that performance today.
Prefer Spin currently, but AS will be better in the air vs Ziyech. According to article above, when short passing from the back fails, long ball to Ziyech is their escape route.

- - - Updated - - -

It's embarrassing
What is it even referring to?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Prefer Spin currently, but AS will be better in the air vs Ziyech. According to article above, when short passing from the back fails, long ball to Ziyech is their escape route.

- - - Updated - - -

What is it even referring to?
Also I have not seen enough of Spinazzola to tell if he's a better defender than AS.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You can argue it was unethical (for me, it was) but not illegal. Also, there were talks of other clubs doing the same but they only investigated Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Re physical atts, our CL win vs Ajax had more to do with "The Marine," our fitness coach under Lippi.

Conte and Zidane use the same fitness regime, the reason their teams are that fit.
"The marine" is certainly a more confidence inspiring nickname then the one our players have for Simone "herr gasmeister" folleti :ziz:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Also I have not seen enough of Spinazzola to tell if he's a better defender than AS.
You mean on current form or permanently?

Who's the better defender or better player overall in the long run will take a lot longer to determine, but currently, overall, Spin is defo doing better. Don't care if AS is slightly the better defender or not. But against Ziyech (if that's one of Ajax's go to tactics) and if Spin isn't 100%, AS is fine.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No. They didn't use any banned substances. Sorry but quit talking out of your... esp as a Juventino.

No rules/laws were broken. They "just" took advantage of what was allowed. They used a lot of it.

You can argue it was unethical (for me, it was) but not illegal. Also, there were talks of other clubs doing the same but they only investigated Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Re physical atts, our CL win vs Ajax had more to do with "The Marine," our fitness coach under Lippi.

Conte and Zidane use the same fitness regime, the reason their teams are that fit.
Nah, my opinion is that PED use is far more rampant than testing shows, especially in the professional money sports where there is so much more to gain, and so little testing has been done in the past. Both the big Spanish clubs were heavily linked to operacion puerto which was then quashed.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if every big club has doped at times in the past. Of course this is just conjecture on my part, based on what I’ve been told by family members involved in coaching and sport performance for Olympic sports.

But as I said, I agree with you entirely that there was no evidence at all of wrongdoing and PED use. So it’s an absurd accusation by Ajax.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if we approach this in the same manner as against atletico where we did not study or prepare specifically for the opposition before the first leg.

Maxx is so cocky and reckless but he backs it up.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I wonder if we approach this in the same manner as against atletico where we did not study or prepare specifically for the opposition before the first leg.

Maxx is so cocky and reckless but he backs it up.
He his Interview max said that he is going to Ajax to score. Though same thing he said before away Atleti game.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Players who will be suspended for the second leg on April 16 if they receive a yellow card are Federico Bernardeschi, Blaise Matudi, Daley Blind, Matthijs de Ligt, Nicolas Tagliafico and Donny van de Beek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)