[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yep. It's most likely going to be a fast paced, high-intense game and you absolutely want Chiello to start in those, no matter who the opponent is. Raguno-BonBon is just a dangerous combination of passive+slow and laissez-faire that i don't like at all.

It's not that much of a problem in slow paced serie a games, with slow build up and shit, but against a direct and pacy side like Ajax? I don't have the nerves for the amount of asstackles and bystandig i'm about to witness.
Absolutely, there's little reason to feel calm with that pairing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Giorgio Chiellini suffered a calf injury in training and is at risk for the Ajax game on Wednesday. Allegri will have to field Rugani with Bonucci as no options are available. [GdS]
NlRAOMP.gif

perfect :sergio:

With this defence we could not handle Atalanta how about Ajax:sigh:

Last edited:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
According to TMW, Daniele Rugani & Mattia De Sciglio are ready to start against Ajax after the injury of Chiellini.

Combination of this two is like WTF.

But the more important question is, do journalists sleep with players and coaches?Where did this information come from at 1.30 at night (EU time) ?

but ok, better not ask, because soon someone will fuck me up for lack of tolerance: D

Last edited:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Who do you guys prefer on the left side of defence? Spinazzola or Alex Sandro?

Spina hasn't had much experience with us so far but he gives me more confidence than the brazilian does.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #149
    Who do you guys prefer on the left side of defence? Spinazzola or Alex Sandro?

Spina hasn't had much experience with us so far but he gives me more confidence than the brazilian does.
    Spinazzola, easily.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Max has tough decisions to make

I imagine he will stick with Dybala over an inform Kean
    Again he would be forced to bring Kean on in last 30 minutes. Kean would score and everybody would say what a great tactician, great substitute and slowly introducing young player in the team.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    I'd play:

--------------------------Woj
    Cancelo--Raguno--Bonucci--Spazzolino
    ------------------------Pjanic
    -------------Khedira-------Matuidi
    Berna
    -------------------Mandzu------Ronaldo

Kean and Dybala super subs.

If i had to guess, it's gonna be DeS for Cancelo and A.Sandro for Spazzolino though. And maybe Bentancur for Sami because of fitness levels.

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
    As much as we shouldn’t underestimate Ajax, given how uncreative and lacklustre we have been for the last three games, we should still go there with big ronaldo-esque balls and rain fire on them. Please Max, do not play reactive football and blame the players in your post match interview.

Show some balls and do the below

————————woj————————
    Cance—-manbro-ruga——spina
    ————pja———matuidi————-
    ——————dybala————————
    Berna———kean————CR7

This formation will go down in history as the creation of the role Attacking-Centreback, piloted by ManBro. Joining attacks while Matuidi stays back.

And with that front three, filled with pace, strength, height, technique and power. Omg the world will witness a strike force that has zero weakness. Defenders will not know how to anticipate or mark them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)