[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Giorgio Chiellini suffered a calf injury in training and is at risk for the Ajax game on Wednesday. Allegri will have to field Rugani with Bonucci as no options are available. [GdS]

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #126
    Sandro CB and Spinnazzola LB?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind forgot Bonucci lol

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Giorgio Chiellini suffered a calf injury in training and is at risk for the Ajax game on Wednesday. Allegri will have to field Rugani with Bonucci as no options are available. [GdS]
    Fucking bad luck.Bonucci is a disaster when playing with otheer than Chiellini player.Bad news.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #129
    Dybala hat trick

You heard it hear first

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
    Passive aggressive-50/50-Sandro
    Cancelo-Bentancur-Pjanic-Matuidi-Spinnazzola
    Dybala-Ronaldo(Mario)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Now that chielo is a big doubt and considering Ajax strength is their attack oh boy we're screwed. The only thing way forward is to outscore them or do a super comeback in the second leg.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Chiello out almost guarantees Cancelo is gonna sit on the bench and DeS get's to start.

Can't trust Raguno-Bonucci against a quick, direct side like Ajax imo.

Worst possible loss together with Ronaldo (should he not make it in time.)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    At this stage anyone is dangerous, especially a fearless all attacking Ajax. I'd be less worried if it was barca because we're good at turning up against the odds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    They are great in attack but vulnerable at the back so scoring away goals is more important for us

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    At this stage anyone is dangerous, especially a fearless all attacking Ajax.
    Yep. It's most likely going to be a fast paced, high-intense game and you absolutely want Chiello to start in those, no matter who the opponent is. Raguno-BonBon is just a dangerous combination of passive+slow and laissez-faire that i don't like at all.

It's not that much of a problem in slow paced serie a games, with slow build up and shit, but against a direct and pacy side like Ajax? I don't have the nerves for the amount of asstackles and bystandig i'm about to witness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)