Ciro Immobile (6 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
200.gif

Immobile is much better then Matri, but we dont need to outright lie. We know Matri has scored more then 13 goals in Serie A from personal experience, because he joined us in January 2011, when he had 11 goals for Cagliari. Then he scored 9 goals for us in half season, so 20 total goals in league that season.

That was his best season in his career, and only one he scored more then 13. You prolly just glanced at his career stats, and forgot to notice there's two colums for 2010-2011 season with different teams and goals. I remember that stat because I witnessed it, as I assume you have too.

Valiant effort, but:

200.gif
20? wow, for him its incredible, completely forgot about it :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Plays like an Apex Preadtor for Lazio, but looks like a discombobulated castrated panda for Italy.

Possibly the worst starting striker for Italy ever (no coincidence Italy has failed to qualify for two consecutive World Cups) in an era where international football is at an all time low in terms of quality.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
up there with messi, ronaldo and lewa. what a player.
I wonder why Klopp, one of the greatest coaches in history failed so badly when Dortmund replaced Lewandowski with the amazing Immobile. Went from 2nd place to 7th place and got destroyed in Rof16 5-1 by pussy coward Allegri’s Juve. How could this happen with the amazing Klopp and Immobile duo? :lol3:

Maybe @Juventino[RUS] can explain.

- - - Updated - - -

No answer. Wow. RUS conceding that Klopp and Immobile sucked that year. He must be maturing.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2006
I wonder why Klopp, one of the greatest coaches in history failed so badly when Dortmund replaced Lewandowski with the amazing Immobile. Went from 2nd place to 7th place and got destroyed in Rof16 5-1 by pussy coward Allegri’s Juve. How could this happen with the amazing Klopp and Immobile duo? :lol3:

Maybe @Juventino[RUS] can explain.

- - - Updated - - -

No answer. Wow. RUS conceding that Klopp and Immobile sucked that year. He must be maturing.
Sure, it was a very bad season for the whole squad. Something didn't work that season for Klopp. Miki with just 5 goals, Reus 11, Immobile 10, apart from Auba their whole squad have underperformed.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He get the best club for him to grow above his actual level and him + the club fortunate to have monster midfield, so great for him and why he would ever leave that. Both are complimenting each other

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)