Ciro Immobile (10 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why did we sell this guy again?
Because he's a mediocre cunt with a punchable face - the epitome of a good striker for a mid table team. He doesn't have that winning gene - a pussyfag through and through.

Fuck Immobile.

Our strikers are Higuain, CR7, Dybala, Mandzukic, and we can include Costa and Berna. I wouldn't trade any of them for Cuntobile, not even that fraud Bernalol.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Because he's a mediocre cunt with a punchable face - the epitome of a good striker for a mid table team. He doesn't have that winning gene - a pussyfag through and through.

Fuck Immobile.

Our strikers are Higuain, CR7, Dybala, Mandzukic, and we can include Costa and Berna. I wouldn't trade any of them for Cuntobile, not even that fraud Bernalol.
Mmkay

May 23, 2013
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
:howler: @Afghan_juventus You don't like my comment chump? Is Immobile a member of your family or something? Pathetic cretin.
:blah: Definitely not, your comment was shit You're unreasonably shitting on a guy who has a positive goal ratio after 10+ games. Get a life, inbred dickhead.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:blah: Definitely not, your comment was shit You're unreasonably shitting on a guy who has a positive goal ratio after 10+ games. Get a life, inbred dickhead.
He's a liability for Italy, and consistently performs for a mid table club. I can shit on him all I want, especially since he's dick tugging Napoli fag. Inbred dickhead? :rofl: :howler: You're such a petulant misguided child.

May 23, 2013
He's a liability for Italy, and consistently performs for a mid table club. I can shit on him all I want, especially since he's dick tugging Napoli fag. Inbred dickhead? :rofl: :howler: You're such a petulant misguided child.
"petulant misguided child" :yawn::yawn::yawn: :lol: buddy you spazzed on me for disliking your post on an INTERNET FORUM. Grow up and stop being such a sensitive hoe, you're probably an old man like this @JCK bum. Best to spend less time on the internet and giving more time to your family akhi.

Anyways keep shitting on him and i'll continue to dislike your retarded ass posts :baus::baus::baus:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
"petulant misguided child" :yawn::yawn::yawn: :lol: buddy you spazzed on me for disliking your post on an INTERNET FORUM. Grow up and stop being such a sensitive hoe, you're probably an old man like this @JCK bum. Best to spend less time on the internet and giving more time to your family akhi.

Anyways keep shitting on him and i'll continue to dislike your retarded ass posts :baus::baus::baus:
Retarded ass posts as decreed by you? I couldn't care less. Keep disliking them. I'd rather be like @JCK than a vengeful sexually depraved Muzzi like you. Now go fap to your collection of Immobile YouTube vids.

May 23, 2013
Retarded ass posts as decreed by you? I couldn't care less. Keep disliking them. I'd rather be like @JCK than a vengeful sexually depraved Muzzi like you. Now go fap to your collection of Immobile YouTube vids.
"couldn't care less. Keep disliking them."

You don't care? Yup and that's why you spazzed out on me for disliking your initial post :baus:
"vengeful sexually depraved Muzzi" :rofl:Need to get some burnol another Murtad cuck's ass is burning.

Love watching these middle aged unstable cucks constantly seethe over my posts :touched:
Don't even need to make a post, just reacting to their posts has these bussies writing paragraphs about me:spliff:

Hoes mad..... Hoes mad......

May 23, 2013
"poor snowflake couldn't handle his own medicine"

Batty boy I reacted to one of your posts and you've been crying about it for the last month :lol:.

Another old man seething over me reacting to his posts :touched:

Your existence is empty, useless void. Now go back to changing tires my son.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)