Ciro Immobile (35 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:lol: One season wonder from the creators of Bonucci better than Hummels :rofl:
BONUCCI is a eating shit at Milan and Immobile is tearing apart serie a once again, and De Sciglio proves that he was a very good signing,what a time to be alive :lol:
"No, RUs, you know nothing"
:lol2:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4541260 said:
Of course he want since Juve threats him like a garbage packet
In that dreadful season for the whole bvb team in which Mkhitaryan have scored only one goal Ciro have scored 10, who would have thought that BVB will be that bad in that season lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Get In, you beauty :lol: poker :tuttosport:

May 23, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5662177 said:
:lol: One season wonder from the creators of Bonucci better than Hummels :rofl:
BONUCCI is a eating $#@! at Milan and Immobile is tearing apart serie a once again, and De Sciglio proves that he was a very good signing,what a time to be alive :lol:
"No, RUs, you know nothing"
:lol2:
Immobile really has shat on everyone in this forum :lol:

Prefering Llorente, Vucinic, Matri, and Quagliarella over our own youth product #juventus

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I dont really see what is the big deal here? So he finally found his place at Lazio. Remember he flopped at Dortmund when they were good (he was supposed to be their Lewandowski replacement). Then he went to Sevilla when they were winning europe leagues season after season, flopped there too.

So chances are, he would have flopped here as well. I dont like him when he plays for Italy. He is limited. He is going to be one of those guys like we have seen before, scores loads in 4th-6th table type of club. We been here before, Luca Toni, Boriello, Di Natale. Good for these midtable sides, but not so good in big club. Toni was unlucky at Bayern though probably. @BayernFan can maybe say something about it. Van Gaal put him to reserves.

And come on, you know Immobile is not going to be the difference maker for us in terms of winning the CL or not.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
I dont really see what is the big deal here? So he finally found his place at Lazio. Remember he flopped at Dortmund when they were good (he was supposed to be their Lewandowski replacement). Then he went to Sevilla when they were winning europe leagues season after season, flopped there too.

So chances are, he would have flopped here as well. I dont like him when he plays for Italy. He is limited. He is going to be one of those guys like we have seen before, scores loads in 4th-6th table type of club. We been here before, Luca Toni, Boriello, Di Natale. Good for these midtable sides, but not so good in big club. Toni was unlucky at Bayern though probably. @BayernFan can maybe say something about it. Van Gaal put him to reserves.

And come on, you know Immobile is not going to be the difference maker for us in terms of winning the CL or not.
I agree, but Antonio 'Toto' Di Natale doesn't deserve to be on that list. He is technically extremely gifted, intelligent vision, good passing, good finisher and he was fast. He could've be a top player if he wanted. We wanted him 2 times (?) if i am not wrong, but he decided not to leave Udinese, I am sure he would have scored a lot of goals for us. Exceptional player.

- - - Updated - - -

Would add players as Gilardino and Pazzini on that list.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well he didnt exactly shine when he was given opportunities for Italy.

Missed pen in 2008 against Spain (came on 2nd half was Cassano), when he is regular taker for Udinese. Remember he had lots of chances against Germany in 2012 semis, missed them all. Luckily Italy held on to win 2-1. Also still wasnt good enough to bench Cassano at euro 2012 despite Cassano having had a heart surgery half a year before euros.

I guess you can add Cassano to that list as well. Best season at Samp, when he played for Roma, Real, Inter, Milan during his career. He can thank Zlatan (and Allegri) for his one serie A title.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Still one of the best players in Serie A last 10 years. Maybe he failed for Italy, but he was definetely suited for a bigger club.

Immobile's succes this year is also 70% Luis Alberto, he is the real star at the moment for Lazio.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Chapeau bas for Immobile's achievements this season but as the guys above said, he will never cut it at a truly top level.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
The race to 20 league goals (Europe's top 5 leagues)

17/18: Ciro Immobile (18 games)
16/17: Edinson Cavani (19 games)
15/16: Gonzalo Higuain (20 games)
14/15: Cristiano Ronaldo (11 games)
13/14: Luis Suarez (15 games)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Sorry about late reply, been a little busy. Yeah Luca Toni actually did really well for Bayern, and even though he only spend 3 years if i remember right in the club, many Bayern fans hold him in their heart. Always been a likeable person. Sadly Louis Van Gaal is mental.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I still don't get why we didn't give him even one season to prove himself, it was clear as day that he was a talented goalscorer. he's been in sensational form ever since he joined Lazio

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He's a big fish in a small pond and will always be

Sorta like Di Natale
he really wasn't a big fish for a long spell until he got to Lazio. although it does seem he might need lots of space to deliver goals, you'll never know until he's given a proper chance. Luca Toni went from scoring buttload of goals for Fiorentina to scoring buttload of goals for Bayern and winning a WC with Italy, just because someone is good in a midtable team doesn't mean he can't be good for a top team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)