Ciro Immobile (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why did Juventus offload him back then? Guess he just wasnt good enough?
Not good enough (as he shown in Dortmund and Sevilla after the sale). They know him well, he would be backup here and be disgruntled because he thinks is good enough to start and be sold after a season or two, so it was better to cash in just then. We signed Morata instead who is considerably more skillful player.

He is more ideal for upper top midtable clubs like this pretty much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Not good enough (as he shown in Dortmund and Sevilla after the sale). They know him well, he would be backup here and be disgruntled because he thinks is good enough to start and be sold after a season or two, so it was better to cash in just then. We signed Morata instead who is considerably more skillful player.

He is more ideal for upper top midtable clubs like this pretty much.
Yeah okay, thats also how i see him really

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Where would you rank higuain among the top strikers in the world
IMO, he is NOT one, simply because EVERY single time he's on a big stage, he flops, every single time. Top strikers have a better conversion rate against top clubs in the cl than 4 goals in 28 matches

- - - Updated - - -

Have you looked at yourself lately? Calling me a retard because I think Immobile is an over-rated sack of $#@!. When did you start watching football chump? Have you heard of players like Del Piero, Totti, Vieri, Baggio, Vialli, Zola, and Mancini?

This is you:

11 goals in 8 games lol, what has higuain done?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i would ´refer morata over him.

not a pure goalscorer like him, but better than inmobile in everything else...and also can score.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
IMO, he is NOT one, simply because EVERY single time he's on a big stage, he flops, every single time. Top strikers have a better conversion rate against top clubs in the cl than 4 goals in 28 matches

- - - Updated - - -

11 goals in 8 games lol, what has higuain done?
Look you Muppet, if you actually read my posts, I'm one of Higuain's staunchest critics. I don't think he has justified his price tag, but that's not his fault. We were dumb enough to pay his release clause; that's on us. As for comparing him to Immobile, come on man. Immobile has been a flop for most of his career, and is finally settled at a club which is suited to his playing style. He's not an exceptional striker, and definitely not someone you build your team around or change formations to accommodate. He's hard working, runs a lot, and sticks to the task at hand, but does nothing extraordinary. He's incredibly over-rated for being such a limited footballer, and I don't fucking care about stats.

- - - Updated - - -

Berardi,immobile and verratti
Blame marrotta for his Ridiculous approach in all the summer transfer window.
Berardi: The Pussy
Immobile: Not fucking good enough for a club of our caliber, unless he accepts being 4th choice.
Verratti: The one that got away, but he isn't without his flaws. He does get injured quiet often, and seems to get suspended frequently as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good enough for what? He's scoring a lot of goals in a possible top 4 side. Have to say though he's definitely improved a lot.

Shame he is such a dick because he was a big promise here, it's interesting to see how careers develop.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
13 goals in 9 games :shocked:

That is pretty damn good but just like in the case of Zaza i dont think its really appropriate to just assume he would be successful like that here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck stats. He's not good enough to be our starting striker.
There is an idea, and I'm not even a fan, but have you considered the possibility he wasnt good enough but NOW has improved significantly and he is?

I mean, just a novel idea, process it as you will.

I mean, its unheard of idea ofcourse, that a 26-27 year old box striker suddenly decides to improve alot and becomes way more prolific?

Crazy, I know.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
This Immobile is good enough for any team in the world. He does everything right in games this season. From the movement to the finishing. Obviously this version is good enough for us. Is this version here to stay, or will he go back to being more wasteful? that's the question.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There is an idea, and I'm not even a fan, but have you considered the possibility he wasnt good enough but NOW has improved significantly and he is?

I mean, its unheard of idea ofcourse, that a 26-27 year old box striker suddenly decides to improve alot and becomes way more prolific?

Crazy, I know.

You don't need to deploy sarcasm and address matters in a condescending tone to prove a point. I understand what you are trying to say, and I disagree. He's made strides, improvements in his game, but he's still not good enough to lead the line for a top club.

I never liked Toni that much either tbh.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My favorite players of all time are Zidane and Baggio. I like players that have that element of fantasy about them, that aura of invincibility that makes your jaw drop in awe of their mesmerizing skills and abilities.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Crazy, I know.

Thing is, he already was clinical at Pescara and Torino to fail miserably at BVB and Sevilla. I think he doesn't deal with a high pressure too well.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)