Ciro Immobile (3 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Gilardino was awesome until he signed with Milan. Was a really clinical striker back in his younger days, still holds the U/21 scoring record too. Was pretty handy at Fiorentina as well. He's been shit for a while though.
Well still, I mean that he won the World Cup and the Champions League :D.

But you know what he's missing? A Scudetto. Come on Beppe, the man needs one. Let us continue our charity work.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Gilardino was well on his way to being one of the top strikers in the country before his stint at Milan. His first year that wasn't even that bad, all things considered.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Conte would suck Immobile's dick if he turns out as good as a young Gilardino. This is how bad this generation of strikers is.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4822420 said:
every new generation in italy in under fire
That does not make every generation equally good.

In fact there has been a steady decline since the generation of DP, Totti, Inzaghi and Vieri. Toni is part of that generation but blossomed very late and every one else since then has been terrible. Cassano was the only player since these guys who showed amazing promise and he turned out to be insane, the same way balotelli is the only promising player in the current generation and he too is insane.

Mar 9, 2006
That does not make every generation equally good.

In fact there has been a steady decline since the generation of DP, Totti, Inzaghi and Vieri. Toni is part of that generation but blossomed very late and every one else since then has been terrible. Cassano was the only player since these guys who showed amazing promise and he turned out to be insane, the same way balotelli is the only promising player in the current generation and he too is insane.
The average level of italians are on the same level with brazilians, the difference is that italians have better defenders while brazilians have better attacking players, that's it, yet people will fap over Averagedinho instead of Berardi and so on

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4822442 said:
The average level of italians are on the same level with brazilians, the difference is that italians have better defenders while brazilians have better attacking players, that's it, yet people will fap over Averagedinho instead of Berardi and so on
Italians don't have better defenders than Brazilians. Silva, Dante, Marquinhos and Luiz are on par with Chiellini, Bonnuci and Barzagli if not better. They also have full backs in Alves, Maicon, Danilo and Maxwell whereas Italy has di sciglio and none.

It attack there is no competition as well as on the wings and in attacking midfielders. Italy has better CMs in Pirlo, Verrati, Marchisio, De Rossi and Motta but in every other department the brazilians are much better.

Who is meant by averagedinho? I hope its not Neymar.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Gilardino was awesome until he signed with Milan. Was a really clinical striker back in his younger days, still holds the U/21 scoring record too. Was pretty handy at Fiorentina as well. He's been shit for a while though.
Scored like crazy for Parma. And he was so young back then. I remember being on holiday in Italy and it was as if every time I turned on the radio they announced Gila had scored another goal. He was phenomenal.

Never reached the same level after 2005 IMO and 2005 was TEN years ago..

Mar 9, 2006
Italians don't have better defenders than Brazilians. Silva, Dante, Marquinhos and Luiz are on par with Chiellini, Bonnuci and Barzagli if not better. They also have full backs in Alves, Maicon, Danilo and Maxwell whereas Italy has di sciglio and none.

It attack there is no competition as well as on the wings and in attacking midfielders. Italy has better CMs in Pirlo, Verrati, Marchisio, De Rossi and Motta but in every other department the brazilians are much better.

:rofl: :rofl:
Luiz - the most overrated defender in the history of football
Silva - has been good near Nesta, after Sandro has retired Silva has started to play worse and worse
Dante - no doubt, he had an amazing year and was in the top3 of the defenders of the world when Bayern has won triplet, but in the previous season and now he's been very poor
Marquinhos - nobody

Maxwell, Alves, Maicon are all finished, Danilo who

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: :rofl:
Luiz - the most overrated defender in the history of football
Silva - has been good near Nesta, after Sandro has retired Silva has started to play worse and worse
Dante - no doubt, he had an amazing year and was in the top3 of the defenders of the world when Bayern has won triplet, but in the previous season and now he's been very poor
Marquinhos - nobody

Maxwell, Alves, Maicon are all finished, Danilo who

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Scored like crazy for Parma. And he was so young back then. I remember being on holiday in Italy and it was as if every time I turned on the radio they announced Gila had scored another goal. He was phenomenal.

Never reached the same level after 2005 IMO and 2005 was TEN years ago..
I remember that in his first half season, when he replaced adriano...he almost became top scorer in half a season. It was insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)