Ciro Immobile (6 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
3 goals in 8 games for BvB... Seriously? Humble pie? He's on pace for 15 goals if he features in 40 matches this season... I'm pretty sure no one said he was going to score 5 goals while frequently featuring in BvB's starting XI. But 3 goals in 8 games is nothing to :tuttosport: over. And nothing to cry over, in terms of losing the player.

He's now into the prime of his career (age-wise) and he's proving that he is worth exactly what he was sold for, 20 mil. Perhaps he'll start scoring at a better clip and prove me wrong, and if this happens, good for him. But 3 goals in 8 matches. Yeah. We sure lost a world class player here.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I was a big fan of this 'boy', but damn I started hating him few years ago.

In recent future not so long ago he said :' Conte doesn't want me in his Juventus' and I sure there were some reports like that, after the move to BVB and when Conte was appointed on his position he said :' Conte always wanted me in Juventus' .... not to mention all the idiotic statements for the media against Juve, Del Piero, celebrations against us, wishing us defeat, proclaiming himself as Napoli fan not Juve fan...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
3 goals in 8 games for BvB... Seriously? Humble pie? He's on pace for 15 goals if he features in 40 matches this season... I'm pretty sure no one said he was going to score 5 goals while frequently featuring in BvB's starting XI. But 3 goals in 8 games is nothing to :tuttosport: over. And nothing to cry over, in terms of losing the player.

He's now into the prime of his career (age-wise) and he's proving that he is worth exactly what he was sold for, 20 mil. Perhaps he'll start scoring at a better clip and prove me wrong, and if this happens, good for him. But 3 goals in 8 matches. Yeah. We sure lost a world class player here.
great sample size

also top scorer last season, seems like nobody wants to take that accomplishment into consideration.

but whatever, I guess the 8m was worth giving up his rights for.

ffs 'tuz, get a grip. If he was here we would be praising this capocannoniere signing. I mean, we've managed to go from allegri being a 'tuz joke to loving him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
great sample size

also top scorer last season, seems like nobody wants to take that accomplishment into consideration.

but whatever, I guess the 8m was worth giving up his rights for.

ffs 'tuz, get a grip. If he was here we would be praising this capocannoniere signing. I mean, we've managed to go from allegri being a 'tuz joke to loving him.
And Gio at the age of 24 scored 15g to go along with 16a in a season for Parma. And guess what? He still sucks at a club like Juve. He worked well at Parma because they played a style to suit his game. Immobile worked well at Torino because they played a style to suit his game.

And if you look at my statement, I clearly said Immobile could prove me wrong in the future, this season, or the next. Obviously. But 3 goals in 8 games is nothing to cry over. Especially considering that 6 of those games have been against minnows.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Can I use Suns argument and say "small sample size"? :p

Besides, if we really want to go to small sample sizes. Morata has a way better goals per minute ratio for Juve than Immobile does for BvB... :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, it's now 3 goals in 9 appearances. And Dortmund is only 2 points above the bottom two in the Bundesliga... :shifty:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
They are sucking tht bad?
well, they just lost at home against bottom of the table hamburg who had collected 2 points from 6 games and scored only 1 goal before :D. so yeah.

immobile came on with like 20min to go, missed a 1-on-1 with the keeper and pretty much offered nothing. to be fair, pretty much every dortmund player was atrocious today.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
And Gio at the age of 24 scored 15g to go along with 16a in a season for Parma. And guess what? He still sucks at a club like Juve. He worked well at Parma because they played a style to suit his game. Immobile worked well at Torino because they played a style to suit his game.

And if you look at my statement, I clearly said Immobile could prove me wrong in the future, this season, or the next. Obviously. But 3 goals in 8 games is nothing to cry over. Especially considering that 6 of those games have been against minnows.
what style of play? Gio, sure, he's more ball dominant and different styles of play fit him differently but Immobile is a poacher. His job usually gets easier on ball dominant teams.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
well, they just lost at home against bottom of the table hamburg who had collected 2 points from 6 games and scored only 1 goal before :D. so yeah.

immobile came on with like 20min to go, missed a 1-on-1 with the keeper and pretty much offered nothing. to be fair, pretty much every dortmund player was atrocious today.
The way their season is shaping up I could see them winning the CL while getting relegated in Germany :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)