Ciro Immobile (6 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
You think it's not deliberate, I get it, but it simply is one. He's spiteful little reject who couldn't wait for that kind of move to pull. Did he apoligise afterwards? Don't recall he ever did, but still it wouldn't absolve him.
Depends on what you consider as an apology. I remember him saying he didn't mean to cause harm, but I don't think he ever said "sorry". Which admittedly he should have done even if it's only for PR reasons. Instead he mostly just got defensive about Tevez posting photos of his ankle on Twitter.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 3, 2004
No use lamenting over this. The guy clearly said he never wanted to come back.

So be it. Some of you need to quit being so butt-hurt about this and move on. He's a player of good potential, and I would definitely feature him in the Starting XI vs. England. Has a good finish, and eye for goal, and is a decent dribbler.

As other's mentioned before me in this thread, I wish him the best of luck...except against Juve should the two sides ever meet :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:sergio: This thread...

He scores a hattrick vs. some random Brazilian team in a friendly -> Immobile is Baggio reincarnated and Marotta's an idiot for selling him.
He doesn't impress in 25 minutes while the team is playing defensively and aiming to hold the result -> Immobile's shit, we were right to sell him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Seriously, the fooker got 20 minutes, completely alone up front, as the rest of italy camped in their own half.
Are you surprised? These are the same people who said others were overreacting when they celebrated his hat-trick against Fluminese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)