Ciro Immobile (4 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
He won't go anywhere until his co-ownership is resolved. With Torino president's attitude towards Ciro, it will most likely end up with the blind auction to resolve the matter. Whoever wins will make the bigger profit by selling him afterwards. I'm sure both clubs are fully aware of this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Immobile gave polish "Przeglad Sportowy" (Sport Review) an interview. There are some extracts:

- It may be me, who replace Lewandowski at Borussia.
- Perspective of playing for such great club (Borussia) is inspiring.
- I will only consider a move to team playing in CL.
- I was born in Naples and I hate when people chant bad things about this city.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Immobile gave polish "Przeglad Sportowy" (Sport Review) an interview. There are some extracts:

- It may be me, who replace Lewandowski at Borussia.
- Perspective of playing for such great club (Borussia) is inspiring.
- I will only consider a move to team playing in CL.
- I was born in Naples and I hate when people chant bad things about this city.
...lavali col fuoco...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
In the last hours, the position of Torino president Urbano Cairo softened, he’s now more willing to find a solution. An important opening that is underlined by the continuous contacts with Juventus. Borussia Dortmund’s offer is still €18 million, Juventus and Torino are waiting for a small raise to define the operation. Immobile is pushing for this solution and the sensation is that the deal is nearing its closure. Immobile and Borussia are closer and closer.
-GDM

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sell the Capocanniere that you could buy back for only 10m.

Buy, Real bench warmer with Real having a buy back clause.

:disagree:
To be fair,Madrid will only buy him back if he explodes,like if he has a 20+ goals in the season and chances of that happening are not that high imo.

For him to come back to Madrid ,he should be able to displace Benzema from the starting lineup.There's no point in him going back just to be a bench striker there again if say he has a decent stint with us.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
To be fair,Madrid will only buy him back if he explodes,like if he has a 20+ goals in the season and chances of that happening are not that high imo.

For him to come back to Madrid ,he should be able to displace Benzema from the starting lineup.There's no point in him going back just to be a bench striker there again if say he has a decent stint with us.
Isn't the point of him exploding here? Why else did we bring him here if we're afraid of him exploding?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
the point is getting a very decent bench option for free while selling vucinic, quag, immobile, (maybe) giovinco and spend the money elsewhere...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Isn't the point of him exploding here? Why else did we bring him here if we're afraid of him exploding?
Bench striker ? A decent temporary option ?

My point is we shouldnt be afraid of Real exercising the buy-back option.They will only buy him back if he puts up Cavani-esque numbers.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Anyway, he said one important thing more in that interview I gave extracts from. He said that he likes to beat offside trap often and this is his style of play. In the light of this I have doubts if he would be useful in Conte's possession play strategy, as majority of our opponents are locked in their box for 80% of the game.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sell the Capocanniere that you could buy back for only 10m.

Buy, Real bench warmer with Real having a buy back clause.

:disagree:

Conte on Morata weeks ago "You have to ask director Marotta. I'll tell you that he's a great player & one who can become a champion."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)