Ciro Immobile (26 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People should stop taking out the fact that Serie A sucks and has very few world class players on Immobile. He's still done well to score that many goals for a small side, plus he's still relatively young. It's just pure idiocy to not take a chance on the guy, and I don't even have that Italian fetish everyone else has.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People should stop taking out the fact that Serie A sucks and has very few world class players on Immobile. He's still done well to score that many goals for a small side, plus he's still relatively young. It's just pure idiocy to not take a chance on the guy, and I don't even have that Italian fetish everyone else has.
Which makes the drogba and morata rumors even more dumb.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Agreed. Although he seems not to want to come to Juve so why waste 20 mil?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm just sad that Immobile never had his breakout season last year, as then we'd definitely have brought him back as the likes of Matri were all we had.

However, the club and player have never been on good terms and his style from what we've seen so far doesn't suit us. There's nothing wrong with how he plays but our strikers often have their backs to goal, being tightly marked and constantly performing 1-2's and flicks around the corner. No matter how clinical he is, it would be hard for him to get chances when he's playing in a completely different style.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Immobile never wanted Juve and Juve never wanted Immobile. He's bitter with the management since they didn't give him a chance and send him in loan everywhere. You can see howw many times asked about Juve at Torino say "I play for who believes in me", exc. exc. The guy is very narcisistic and arrogant.

And the mad celebration CL final-like when he scored against us last year against Genoa says it all. And the lack of regard in that crazy foul against Tevez this year (luckily Tevez didn't have any major problem here, that could have cost us the season). Nobody remembers? He's always been bitter and an a$$hole.

Fortunately he had a great season and we can get some profit on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)