Ciro Immobile (56 Viewers)

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Tuz is gonna go into a frenzied rage if Ciro is sold, and I will be part of it. Hell, I'm already pissed off just thinking about it. Its been said before but what kind of mentality is this to sell such a promising young player when clubs who are known to have a good eye for up and coming stars are really interested in him. Why? So we can buy an average player like lulic? Because he's a youth product, so obviously he will turn out like gio? What's the point of having a youth team then? Marotta is so incompetent when it comes to selling and making big signings. Aguero, rvp, higuain, he can never get the big names. We won't get Alexis, so what's the point in selling Ciro to raise funds?? Our goal next season is good cl results. Well guess fucking what? We got two finalists from the past two cl finals who are pushing HARD to sign this player. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS SAYS ABOUT KEEPING HIM IF CL IS OUR GOAL????? Ahhhhhhh

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Tuz is gonna go into a frenzied rage if Ciro is sold, and I will be part of it. Hell, I'm already pissed off just thinking about it. Its been said before but what kind of mentality is this to sell such a promising young player when clubs who are known to have a good eye for up and coming stars are really interested in him. Why? So we can buy an average player like lulic? Because he's a youth product, so obviously he will turn out like gio? What's the point of having a youth team then? Marotta is so incompetent when it comes to selling and making big signings. Aguero, rvp, higuain, he can never get the big names. We won't get Alexis, so what's the point in selling Ciro to raise funds?? Our goal next season is good cl results. Well guess $#@!ing what? We got two finalists from the past two cl finals who are pushing HARD to sign this player. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS SAYS ABOUT KEEPING HIM IF CL IS OUR GOAL????? Ahhhhhhh
Well said man

Mar 9, 2006
The amount of goals scored this season is ridiculous.
agree, it happened for the first time in 50 years, and Juve won 3scudetti in a row for the first time in 80 years, so what?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw - the capocannoniere in Serie A usually scores 30 goals.
:lol:
That's why for the past 60 years only Luca Toni was able to score 30+ goals, well done :rofl:

Mar 9, 2006
Serie A defenses :tuttosport:

Immobile would have scored 40 in La Liga. 50 in Bundesliga. 142 in Ligue 1.
meh, 20-25 easily

Torino striker Ciro Immobile spoke in a press conference from Coverciano where he is training with Italy’s national team for the World Cup, he discussed the possibility of leaving Torino. Borussia Dortmund has already met with the player and Juve just a few weeks ago in Italy:”My agent is working. After such a good season it’s normal for an ambitious player like to want to have big ambitions. Borussia is a very important club and for me playing in the Champions League next season would be fundamental for my growth. Every player is ambitious and needs to have new experiences: mine is to play in the Champions” Immobile’s season at Torino was extraordinary, 22 goals with no penalty kicks:”I was very upset that I couldn’t play in Florence (he was suspended). I’m proud of what we’ve done, for me it was a way to make up for last season. (Coach) Ventura helped me improve, after leading Serie B in goals I did it in Serie A. Even my father tells me that the one in Serie B doesn’t mean much”

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4554085 said:
agree, it happened for the first time in 50 years, and Juve won 3scudetti in a row for the first time in 80 years, so what?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
That's why for the past 60 years only Luca Toni was able to score 30+ goals, well done :rofl:
Ffs, you stupid monkey - should've have wrote 'ish?

The past five years:

I know you only look at stats instead of watching games, but I'm pretty sure that the amount of goals scored this season, surpass the previous four seasons (I'm not sure, though).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Capocannoniere with only 22 goals :lol:
It happens. In Germany (with 4 rounds less), the top scorer Lewandowski has 20 goals, which is about the same goals per match ratio as Immobile.
As a matter of fact, Del Piero won it with 21 goals in 2008, so this is nothing unusual for serie A, and it's not that unusual for the other big leagues either (Tevez won the EPL topscorer award with 20 goals in 2011, Anelka with 19 in 2008, Drogba with 20 in 2007, etc).
It's freaks like Ronaldo and Messi that make Immobile's number of goals look funny.

Mar 9, 2006
Ffs, you stupid monkey - should've have wrote 'ish?

The past five years:

I know you only look at stats instead of watching games, but I'm pretty sure that the amount of goals scored this season, surpass the previous four seasons (I'm not sure, though).
:lol: you are so poor

"Btw - the capocannoniere in Serie A usually scores 30 goals."

Poor Immobile, scored more than Del Piero in 2008

Attachments

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Comparing him with Del Piero :lol:

Serie A has never been weaker and I don't even think there have been scored so many goals before. Immobile wouldn't even score half the goals he did this season, if he played for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)