Ciro Immobile (3 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
and what happens if Llorente gets crocked?

rely on dog$#@! like Quag, Mirko and Gio again?

you need quality backup who can come into the starting XI or off the bench and contribute immediately.

And you reeeeally think Immobile is at a stage where he wants to be sitting on the bench?? Wake up bredrin. :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
And you reeeeally think Immobile is at a stage where he wants to be sitting on the bench?? Wake up bredrin. :D
there are more than enough matches in the season for him to make a big contribution.

hell if he does well enough could even bench Llorente, why not.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It all really depends on what we can get for Ciro and to whom that money would be re-invested. If we can sell him and get Sanchez I am all for it if we sell him and get an Osvaldo (who I don't mind) or someone like that its not worth it.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Urbano Cairo:
"I am available. I will talk to Immobile, who will ask for a wage increase. I am prepared to buy Immobile outright and improve his contract."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not about being a fan of anyone. Ciro certainly knows where the goal is, but then again so too does Llorente. Bringing back Ciro simply doesn't change anything to our game. Ok we've got a good goal scorer up front with Ciro, Now what?? Our game is still the same as it was last season. He's Italian, home grown, yeah I get that. I've seen numerous occasions in our attacking play that if we had a more direct player, that would help the team more.
Some of you guys are too quick to jump onto the "Bring Immobile back" brigade. Lets add some game changer type players, who could create things out of nothing. Instead of a good finisher who without service is just another spectator.
when in fact we need BOTH here.
That

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
This thread is the epitome of Juventuz idiocy. Here you have the leading scorer of Serie A, a player who has shown all season to be a very solid finisher, one who is able to find incisive angles in front of goal provided he has chances. Marotta states that major signings are essentially impossible, which means that the likes of Suarez, Cavani, et cetera, are obviously not arriving. But since Immobile was a Juventus youth player, there is this underlying cognitive dissonance of the player just because he once was part of the Primavera. Despite his scoring record, excuses persist for his sale and some wouldn't even take him as a back up in spite of the fact he would be considered home grown. And last of all, he's Italian !!, which means people here should love him even more.

But no, Juventus fans hate Juventus youth players, or youth players in general. Juventuz fans are like the staunch Mississippi Republicans living off of food stamps and Obama Phones.
I've heard Immobile was born in Ohio.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If I was on football manager in this situation, I'd sell Llorente for a good sum of 20+m and bring Immobile back as a starter. :D
Exactly. But what makes you say it couldn't be the case in real life? Llorente will have plenty of suitors..

Buy Immobile for ~€10m
Sell Llorente for ~€15m

You get a faster, younger, more clinical, ItalJuve - player AND you make a €5m profit.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Serie A wise. Stats for CL and EL points towards Vidal :coffee:

It should be a fact that Ciro is more attractive then Fernando. I feel like im the only one around here sharing this opinion. Luckily I can comfort myself knowing the rest of Europe share my opinion and that youth is a considered a disease around here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but if we are gonna use a 4-3-3 with Tevez as the main striker why would we waste a player with 3.5M wages on the bench when we could get our own youth product, who is more clinical and would score tone of goals coming of the bench. if Barcelona wants Llorente, we could get Sanchez in return, keep the budget money for another winger and bring in Ciro who would have lower wages than Llorente. this is just an idea, but it could happen in order to get Sanchez and another winger...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)