Ciro Immobile (8 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
See thats alot more clear cut and less of twisting, he doesnt think him to Juve will happen not because he is saying he outright doesnt want to, but knows as we do we arent clearly keen on getting him back (and its our willingness that matters most). And he is saying he wouldnt say no to Napoli in the future after asked because its where his from, fairly natural stuff.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
really? the tackle on tevez didnt do it for you? i wish him a short miserable career in russia
I think he could be forgiven for the tackle but the nerve of him to say afterwards, to the press, that tevez made a meal of it...that was a douche move.
Juventino[RUS];4547277 said:
why in the fuck would anyone who is a millionaire athlete willingly move to Russia?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Juventus doesn't believe in the guy, never did. He's right.

We'll get 10M for his half and that's it.

If he will be able to perform at a high level at Atletico or Dortmund is a huge IF to me. I have no idea. I'm sure it would be very interesting to bring him back, but if he'll actually pan out I don't have a clue. 50-50 to me.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventus doesn't believe in the guy, never did. He's right.

We'll get 10M for his half and that's it.

If he will be able to perform at a high level at Atletico or Dortmund is a huge IF to me. I have no idea. I'm sure it would be very interesting to bring him back, but if he'll actually pan out I don't have a clue. 50-50 to me.
Why it is a "huge if".

The guy is blasting the nets left and right... he will suceed!.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hardly anybody is remembering that Immobile himself has a say in all of this

He's made it fairly clear over the last few seasons he has no desire to come to Juve. Maybe at this high point in his career he'd rather be the starting striker for a top team as opposed to riding the bench for another top team E.G us.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hardly anybody is remembering that Immobile himself has a say in all of this

He's made it fairly clear over the last few seasons he has no desire to come to Juve. Maybe at this high point in his career he'd rather be the starting striker for a top team as opposed to riding the bench for another top team E.G us.
Really doubt that's the case. If Immobile is leaving its because we are selling him not because he's desperate to play elsewhere. Immobile would definitely play for us if we took him...not like any other top team is going to be any easier to start for.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Quote from from 2011:

A chi non farebbe piacere giocare con la Juventus, mi sono allenato con loro ho imparato tanto. L’esperienza però si fa in partita e io voglio giocare; mi farebbe piacere rimanere un altro anno a Pescara, magari in Serie A”.

"Who would not want to play with Juventus, I trained with them I have learned so much. The experience, however, is done in the game and I want to play; I'd love to stay another year in Pescara, maybe in the Serie A."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)