Ciro Immobile (117 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
His transfer is not solved yet. There are obstacles like Cairo and Atletico's interest.

It would be a shame if we couldn't see how he performs in our shirt. I don't know why we are so tempted to sell him if we can get approximately 10 mln.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
We'll go to a bust with Torino on June 20th.

Till there, Juve will have already made an agreement with either Dormund or Atletico and we will offer like 10M. And we will obviously get him. If Torino has a club putting money in, then we get 10.001 for him and it's not that bad.

But this may change with another coach. That's what's happening with Conte in charge.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He has a full month, how could he NOT be fit by then?
I really wish he would be, he doesn't have the minutes in him to be match fit though. I still think Prandelli will take the chance to bring him no doubt, but he will be a sub, which i'm totally fine with..

I still think if Ciro does get call up, it will be Balo partnering him.. Balo does perform much better with Marchisio, DDR and Pirlo anyway..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4544939 said:
:tuttosport: Sign him back ASAP
I can't believe we are just letting our youth players go like this.

- - - Updated - - -

As a youth player you would have more of a chance joining Juve by coming up the youth ranks at a different club. It's the opposite at Juve...come up in the Juve youth system and never get called up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)