Ciro Immobile (58 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Management just don't believe in Immobile. That's pretty much it. They want to sell while he's up. Only time will tell if Marotta and co were right.
Instead, we're investing in a cheap player (Morata on loan + option to buy) to be Llorente's backup. And Gabbiadini can very well play as a CF. This is the management's point of view.

I don't like the Morata deal, we shouldn't bow to Madrid like this. If he pans out, we'll lose him in 2 years.

On the other hand I'd really like to see what Immobile can offer us. Imagine if he does poorly... 6 goals in the season, Conte doesn't trust him, struggles to get playing time. Even in this situation, he'd still have a great market in Italy - his value wouldn't drop to less than 10/12M. He could still be sold. IMO he definitely should be brought back.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
But - maybe management is attaching his sale to Sanchez signing. Maybe only Immobile's sale will provide part of funds to bring Sanchez in. If Sanchez can't be brought, than we'd cancel the deal with Dortumund and bring him back.

I'd be OK with that, definitely.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
But - maybe management is attaching his sale to Sanchez signing. Maybe only Immobile's sale will provide part of funds to bring Sanchez in. If Sanchez can't be brought, than we'd cancel the deal with Dortumund and bring him back.

I'd be OK with that, definitely.
Exactly. I'm sure they're not going to get rid of him without planning on getting someone better like Sanchez. It can only be a scandal if they don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4540606 said:
Great so Immobile is going to bench Tevez and play along side Llorente. Very realistic.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
" Atletico Madrid ready to counter offer for Immobile " #gds - carlo laudisa .

Interesting that both atletico and dortmund going for him , we know how their striker choices pan out they surely have good judgement in that department . ATM ( torres , aguero ,falcao , costa ) cant be all luck , management should be 100% sure before we let him go .

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4540615 said:
he can easily bench Llorente, that's the key
So when I asked you if llorente and immobile can play together, you said yes, and now you realize they can't so Immobile will easily bench Llorente. Alright thanks for saying that. Now I know I can't take you seriously.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
So when I asked you if llorente and immobile can play together, you said yes, and now you realize they can't so Immobile will easily bench Llorente. Alright thanks for saying that. Now I know I can't take you seriously.
you fucking disgrace to the humanity, i said that they can play in pair, but our primary forward pair is tevez + 1, shut up ur lebanese dirty mouth

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If the sale of Immobile will help in the acquisition of Sanchez, then I'm all for it.

Sanchez will help this club much more next season than Immobile would

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)