Ciro Immobile (16 Viewers)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I know Marotta and Conte are able to pull of a retarded move like that, wouldn't be surprised at all! If Immobile comes back the mercato would be a success for me.
They were here to negotiate for sure , what happens is anyone's guess but most likely he will be sold .

The sporting director Zorc, the general manager and the broker Watzke Petralito reached Turin in the early afternoon

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Criminal! Criminal! Criminal!!!!!!!!! Keep the man here! For $#@! sakes why are we being so damn stupid! Dude is killing it, he has all the nessecary tools to succeed here, but we rather cash in a measly 10mil! What?! Not to mention Conte and Company (including the fans) will be moaning about quality signings.
Isn't what Ciro is producing the reason why we have invested so much in the youth sector? Was all of that just to sell off out brightest talents? For $#@! sakes I wouldn't be surprised if we sold of Berardi (who I rate a lot less than Ciro), because he is an asset we can cash in on to spend on a Osvaldo and $#@!s.

Horrible piece of business by the club! Absolutely HORRIBLE!
If they sell him, add a buy back...talking about buy backs. They going to try to get that mediocre $#@! at Real WITH a buy back clause :sergio: I am soooooooo disapointed on sooooo many levels.
Amen.

We cannot be all wrong. Its plain idiotic to sell the most promising italian striker abroad...specially when Juventus is a team obssesed with having the best italians for the nationale.

If Marotta and agnelli pull this one... ill be totally let down by their ineptness.

This will be a major fail!!!

We want more options in attack to alternate llorente.-.... he is serie A top scorer, young...half owned by us, youth product.-....WHAT MORE U FUKIN WANT JUVE?.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Vucinic + Quags will hardly amount to 10M... we won't even get money for these guys. We'll send them to Inter and Lazio and exchange for some Ranocchia/Lulic bull$#@! and also have to pay a considerable additional amount.

The 2 guys we actually could sell to make money are Bonucci and Llorente.

Bonucci is MUST SELL. Maybe we can get 10/12M for him.
Who is going to buy Bonucci?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Amen.

We cannot be all wrong. Its plain idiotic to sell the most promising italian striker abroad...specially when Juventus is a team obssesed with having the best italians for the nationale.

If Marotta and agnelli pull this one... ill be totally let down by their ineptness.

This will be a major fail!!!

We want more options in attack to alternate llorente.-.... he is serie A top scorer, young...half owned by us, youth product.-....WHAT MORE U FUKIN WANT JUVE?.
Marotta would have proved his short-sightedness (no pun intended), Agnelli will prove that he is not worthy of being our president because he is no more than a businessman, and Conte will prove to be a stuborn emotional dumb fuck that gets attached to sub par players.

- - - Updated - - -

It's defenitely happening.

I can only hope Conte and Marotta know what they're doing.
I can only hope to punch them in the throat in time for the deal to collapse.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Of course we will be haunted by this. He is at least 30 mils worth...and for our current team he is priceless!!. Cheap, and we have a hand on this deal.

For Marotta, who toutes himself to take in consideration opportunities...this one would be a fatal failure. If Ciro was the tops corer of any other league and his cost was 11 mils... im betting my azz marotta would have been knocking at doors like a begger to get him.

Dont be stupid Juve, dont sell the man. we need him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It will absolutely hunt us, but we have to keep in mind that Immobile would always do miles better at BVB than with us, he'll be their main focus and their style suits them way better, while here he'd be our 3rd choice striker. I'm expecting him to tear shit up over in Germany, but his success there does not mean we would have missed out on the same performances for us.

Also, it is rather unlikely that the deal will ever directly come back to haunt us as we're selling abroad.

Still, Ciro should fetch 25 million tbh.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Maybe its got to do with the giovinco's experience we had with us . I dint see him play much in parma but he scored 15 odd goals and then just couldnt perform here. Is immobile better than what gio was in parma ? . I'm not comparing but since we co-owned gio and paid a similar amount 11m i think and dint get his value in performance maybe the board does not want to take the risk with immobile .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'll ask what I asked in the wishlist thread. What if the only way we can switch to 4-3-3 with a top winger to boot, is by selling Immobile.

Would people still be mad then? Personally, if Immobiles sale allows us to get rid of the shitty 3-5-2 and do so without buying another pair of Islas then it's worth it

We're not mega-rich. So Beppe sees an opportunity to cash in on a player who up until this point we haven't even used, which will allow us to buy the likes of Sanchez. It makes perfect sense to me.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I'll ask what I asked in the wishlist thread. What if the only way we can switch to 4-3-3 with a top winger to boot, is by selling Immobile.

Would people still be mad then? Personally, if Immobiles sale allows us to get rid of the $#@!ty 3-5-2 and do so without buying another pair of Islas then it's worth it

We're not mega-rich. So Beppe sees an opportunity to cash in on a player who up until this point we haven't even used, which will allow us to buy the likes of Sanchez. It makes perfect sense to me.
The important thing is beppe gets us sanchez and not biabiany or someone . If immobile is sacrificed it should be for a world class player that helps us make that leap in europe .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
In a better world, we should try to include a buy-back clause of about 30 million, a fair price to both parties, but I seriously doubt BVB would ever accept that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It will absolutely hunt us, but we have to keep in mind that Immobile would always do miles better at BVB than with us, he'll be their main focus and their style suits them way better, while here he'd be our 3rd choice striker. I'm expecting him to tear shit up over in Germany, but his success there does not mean we would have missed out on the same performances for us.

Also, it is rather unlikely that the deal will ever directly come back to haunt us as we're selling abroad.

Still, Ciro should fetch 25 million tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)