Ciro Immobile (77 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
What the point to have a youth academy if you are selling your best young italian forward abroad instead of giving him a chance in the 1st squad?! Finally, in 20 years the product of our youth academy could became capocannoniere and we are offloading him :rofl: De Ceglie received his chance and Immobile not :lol: fuck me :rofl:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Btw mister21 has been a fantastic addition to the forum.
Keep it going with the reporting mate :tup:
U're close to surpassing Nicholas atm as one of the forum's mercato gurus or in Tuz language,'Experd' :p

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When is the transfer window in Germany opened? Is it from 1st of June? If so I can see why we might be selling him.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventino[RUS];4540252 said:
What the point to have a youth academy if you are selling your best young italian forward abroad instead of giving him a chance in the 1st squad?! Finally, in 20 years the product of our youth academy could became capocannoniere and we are offloading him :rofl: De Ceglie received his chance and Immobile not :lol: $#@! me :rofl:
De ceglie no11 . :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

When is the transfer window in Germany opened? Is it from 1st of June? If so I can see why we might be selling him.
I think same as the rest 1st july

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Criminal! Criminal! Criminal!!!!!!!!! Keep the man here! For fuck sakes why are we being so damn stupid! Dude is killing it, he has all the nessecary tools to succeed here, but we rather cash in a measly 10mil! What?! Not to mention Conte and Company (including the fans) will be moaning about quality signings.

Isn't what Ciro is producing the reason why we have invested so much in the youth sector? Was all of that just to sell off out brightest talents? For fuck sakes I wouldn't be surprised if we sold of Berardi (who I rate a lot less than Ciro), because he is an asset we can cash in on to spend on a Osvaldo and shits.

Horrible piece of business by the club! Absolutely HORRIBLE!
If they sell him, add a buy back...talking about buy backs. They going to try to get that mediocre fuck at Real WITH a buy back clause :sergio: I am soooooooo disapointed on sooooo many levels.
I don't buy the story.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Here is the thing about quality Italians. They will stick with you because they know the worth of Juventus. Foreigners will always want to play for Real or Barcelona if they start shining. Ciro on the other hand would like Gigi, Chiellini and Marchisio not leave so you never have to worry about replacing them.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Btw mister21 has been a fantastic addition to the forum.
Keep it going with the reporting mate :tup:
U're close to surpassing Nicholas atm as one of the forum's mercato gurus or in Tuz language,'Experd' :p
Thanks but not a guru (not predicting ) , just forwarding info here to discuss with you guys , as i have some spare time on me for a few days making the best of it . :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4540165 said:
Subbed in - 16 times, not used sub - 2 times
Subbed off - 22 times
"starter", "not rotated a lot"
That picture you posted has him in the top 8 players for Barca appearance-wise. The team has 11 players. So I wouldn't say he rides the bench.

As for Immobile, I can see him doing much better with Dortmund than with Juve. They play counterattacking football which would suit him a lot. I don't see him being very impressive in a 3-5-2. Great move for him tbh.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don't want Morata and i'm not a fan of the alleged deal but if we bring in a cheap, versatile player and make a profit in the future it's not the end of the world
A buyback clause for a club like Juventus is disgraceful no matter how u look at it.
The thing is Madrid will only buy him back if he he does great for us i.e buying him back on the cheap.
If he flops,it'd end up being a waste of money and we'll end up making a loss on him.
Lose-lose situation for juventus.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventino[RUS];4540271 said:
they only had contact with the player and his agent atm
I think juve wants to sell , dortmund want us to purchase the other half from toro so that they can buy him from us . Toro want to keep the player but obviously immobile wants to go to dortmund/juventus .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)