Ciro Immobile (13 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Criminal! Criminal! Criminal!!!!!!!!! Keep the man here! For fuck sakes why are we being so damn stupid! Dude is killing it, he has all the nessecary tools to succeed here, but we rather cash in a measly 10mil! What?! Not to mention Conte and Company (including the fans) will be moaning about quality signings.

Isn't what Ciro is producing the reason why we have invested so much in the youth sector? Was all of that just to sell off out brightest talents? For fuck sakes I wouldn't be surprised if we sold of Berardi (who I rate a lot less than Ciro), because he is an asset we can cash in on to spend on a Osvaldo and shits.

Horrible piece of business by the club! Absolutely HORRIBLE!
If they sell him, add a buy back...talking about buy backs. They going to try to get that mediocre fuck at Real WITH a buy back clause :sergio: I am soooooooo disapointed on sooooo many levels.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Yes or no answer to this RUS, ok? Lets go: Did he start more games then he was benched in the whole season?
yes, because he was decent in the 1st part, but from the winter and til now he is in poor form, he would lost his place in the starting 11, but fortunately for him Barcelona doesn't have quality player to be used as rightwinger - Iniesta, Pedro and Neymar are all naturally a leftwingers in 4-3-3 formation, thankfully Pedro is verstile and can be used there, or Martino would be in huge trouble, he is limited player, overrated and overpriced, 25 millions my ass, i'd rather use Berardi

- - - Updated - - -

"There is the agreement with Dortmund immobile: the details : The German club has practically reached an agreement with the player: five-year contract for € 2 million per season to climb.Today, the Borussia Dortmund has offered 14 million Euros plus 3 bonus, payable in a lump sum.The ball passed the two clubs, Juventus and Torino " - Gdm
Fuck all of you in the board of directors if they will sell him :sergio: :sergio:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If you in need of cash sell Bonucci, Marchisio players that easily and cheaply replaced, not a 24 year old striker that banged in 20 goals that you can only cash in a max of 10-12 mil fuck Marotta is ridiculous

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i think juve should be charged for child trafficking...failing to see the sense of our youth program right now...the financial aspect of any urported deal isnt anything to wow about either...we couldve used him no doubt about it..now we go on more neverending and time consuming sagas to look for decent strikers...after which they may b hit or miss

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The great man is now going to get us Morata with a buyback clause.Absolutely contradicts on what he's saying all this while about Juve being a buyer rather than a seller.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we invest Immobile's funds to buy Osvaldo, I won't be able to stop laughing. :lol:

And I've read few days ago that Conte would like to keep Osvaldo.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Italians complaining how others have much better youth products, how others invest smartly in youth and now when we actually have a young player of ours as a fucking top Serie A scorer we are selling him so easily, where is the fucking logic.

Why bring back leagues top scorer when you always can buy Mora fucking ta who scored like 2 goals.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If we sell Immobile without using the funds truly extraordinary (I'm talking Sanchez+Kolarov, Di Maria material here), this would be a bigger fail than Martinez. By far.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If we sell him I will @Gep the $#@! ut of you everytime he scores for BVB or wherever he'll be playing.
The thing is he will score where ever he ends up. But if it means selling in order to bring in pace & flair in our attack then to me it's a "Taraaaah" ;)

I'll help pack his valigia :lol:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Ciro Immobile have reached an agreement with Borussia Dortmund: a five-year to rise by two million per year plus bonuses. The deal between the club and the player is then done, now missing the one with Juventus and Torino. gialloneri is the first offering of 14 million, but is expected to raise to 20 in the next few days. Which is what they expect the two clubs in Turin - GDM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)