Ciro Immobile (83 Viewers)

Nikola

May 21, 2009
If we look only on current form,can we buy someone better for similar sum of money?

I think that Ciro is good option for us. He is half ours and is better then every backup that we currently have (i don't want to compare him with Llorente yet because in my head he must prove himself in some bigger club,i hope Juventus :) )

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Are we even linked to bring him back or has Immobile been asked about it?

All I read is stories linking him elsewhere
:agree: almost every day were hearing rumours of Borussia, Atletico etc after him, and barely any denials from anyone. You'd think you would hear something from Marotta or Conte about him about his progress at Torino, but it rarely happens.

Sadly i feel the same.

Biggest nightmare for me is using that money to buy Osvaldo :inter:
Yeah, that would be absolutely disgusting, but thankfully, I think Osvaldo will be sent back to Soton at the end of this season.

And RUS...EAD

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:agree: almost every day were hearing rumours of Borussia, Atletico etc after him, and barely any denials from anyone. You'd think you would hear something from Marotta or Conte about him about his progress at Torino, but it rarely happens.

Yeah, that would be absolutely disgusting, but thankfully, I think Osvaldo will be sent back to Soton at the end of this season.

And RUS...EAD
no, sob, you should ead and sufm for a while

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Why are everyone here upset about getting another striker?
We need wingers.. 4-3-3 is the most likely formation we will play if Conte and management finally decides to leave the used and exploited 3-5-2.
Tevez, Llorente + 2 reserves/talents is fine for the striker spot. We have Giovinco, Vucinic, Quag, Berardi, Immobile, Gabbiadini to pick from. Question is who to sell, not who the hell to buy.

Ofcourse we could get upgrades, but I think upgrades on Tevez and Llorente really isnt as necessary as spending on other positions.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
its weird, wonder why people never ask them about him, you hear beppe and conte speak to the media every day. you'd think the top scorer 50% owned by juve should come up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)