Ciro Immobile (6 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I like immobile but can't see any room for him, even with departures of vucinic and quagmire. We need a wc forward next to tevez next season and I see immobile as a possible fourth-fifth stringer together with Gio behind tevez, llorente and a new wc forward. Also depends on of we continue playing two forwards up front. If we turn to for example 433 I definitely can't see any room for a counter-attacking forward like Immobile. He's good, but do not add an extra dimension we need to compete in CL.
Where do you get money for a WC forward from?

In CL we often sit back so he could be useful.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I like immobile but can't see any room for him, even with departures of vucinic and quagmire. We need a wc forward next to tevez next season and I see immobile as a possible fourth-fifth stringer together with Gio behind tevez, llorente and a new wc forward. Also depends on of we continue playing two forwards up front. If we turn to for example 433 I definitely can't see any room for a counter-attacking forward like Immobile. He's good, but do not add an extra dimension we need to compete in CL.
What people seem to confuse is that he is not a pure counter attacking forward...he is a very dependable striker. 21 goals, not 1 pen. Thats no fluke. He got the skills to score.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
why wouldnt he want???
Well just all that stuff he always says that he wants to stay at Torino,play in Europe for them etc etc...but yeah i guess it's all BS and he's just playing it nice towards Torino.
We should bring him back.
Decent? That would be pure sex
Agree,that would be amazing.

Btw,if we should go to envelopes how much would you pay for him?10?12?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I believe the rule is a player must have played at least 2 years in your youth system, so yes definitely Ciro should be considered homegrown.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Id start him over Llorente
I think he has more porential as a goalscorer than Llorente, but we all know big man Nando also has positives going for him, like his frame and headers.

This is why i would love to make those 2 fight for a spot in the first team...and then share spoils with the amount of games we will have.
A competition between those 2 could give us a shitload amount of goals.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If we're sticking with 2 strikers there is no way he'll leave, can't see it happening. especially with Quag and Vucinic already on their way out.

- - - Updated - - -

@Hydde next season 17goals for Llorente, 24 for Immobile, 19 for Tevez, 18 Sanchez, 9 Caceres! :tuttosport::cronios:
45 for Giovinco. all in the champions league.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Where do you get money for a WC forward from?

In CL we often sit back so he could be useful.
And more importantly why would we bring a WC forward just to leave him on the bench?

Immobile will do just fine in a role of a backup player, if he is willing to accept that of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)