Ciro Immobile (57 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
because you need a a direct world class AM

and you also need very direct attakcing fullbacksks to give you width, otherwise you run into same problem of juve today and in 2010, no width.

do some research rakib

Jul 1, 2010
4-3-1-2 can only work if you have world class fullbacks who can provide the width, since you don't have wingers to do so.

Milan had fullbacks like Cafu to provide that width. I love Lichtsteiner but he's not a good crosser, and we need a new LB.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
because you need a a direct world class AM

and you also need very direct attakcing fullbacksks to give you width, otherwise you run into same problem of juve today and in 2010, no width.

do some research rakib
Our fullbacks back then...:scared:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I have a feeling this guy won't be brought back. At least to play. We might get his other half from Torino just to sell him afterwards.

If u see Marotta's speeches, when asked about Immobile, he always says that Juve also have other great youngsters like Berardi, Gabbiadini, Zaza, etc.

I think they'll ultimately sell him and use part of the money to bring Gabbiadini - who is cheaper and can also play as a winger - very hardworking guy. Gabbiadini looks exactly like Conte's kind of players.

That would be my guess (not my wish)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)