Ciro Immobile (11 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
pure finisher, kind of like Mexico's Chicharito Hernandez I guess.
I think he is more of Nilsteroy type. Chica isn't as good with his head as Immobile is.

And I always believe, if the player is not appreciated we might as well sell him off. I really think there is no way Conte will break the Tevez and Llorente pairing, and why would he be a third choice striker if he can start elsewhere. Going to Dortmund to replace Lewa is a good challenge. We should bring him back if Conte trust in him and see he can play along Tevez.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think he is more of Nilsteroy type. Chica isn't as good with his head as Immobile is.

And I always believe, if the player is not appreciated we might as well sell him off. I really think there is no way Conte will break the Tevez and Llorente pairing, and why would he be a third choice striker if he can start elsewhere. Going to Dortmund to replace Lewa is a good challenge. We should bring him back if Conte trust in him and see he can play along Tevez.
No one should just be given a starting role, they need to earn it. Bring him back and give him the chance to earn it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is a poacher and we need someone who will make runs behind defenders, it would give us nice alternative. Llorente is great, but in some games we need exactly Immobile type of player. As for confidence he strikes me as a relatively calm guy and I doubt that he will struggle, but you cant know if you dont try.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Seems like a young Quagliarella to me. But with more of an eye for the goal.
Was just about to say. Like Quag, he's not spectacularly strong or skillful but he just knows how to get himself in the right position at the right time. One good season doesn't mean everything though. Pazzini chalked up a similar figure at around the same age. He has similar characteristics and like Ciro, was playing next to an assist machine (Cassano) for that 20 goal season. I'm not well versed on the statistics, but when a player like Cerci or Cassano is on fire he can make a classic CF like Immobile or Pazzini look pretty good.

Nikola

May 21, 2009
Tricky one..

It all depends if we want to risk or not.

When you look at his history he was very good in serie b,than at Genoa he couldn't produce even 1/3 of that what he did in Pescara. Than again,this season he has the right cards in his legs which can be his ticket to some bigger and famous club.

Hehe,i'm glad that i'm only a supporter. I would not like to be in skin of Marotta or Conte regarding this player.

One more thing.. Did someone from club said something about possibility of bringing him back? (newspaper,internet,fan rumors..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)