Ciro Immobile (5 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Part of me thinks we'll settle with Torino and sell him to Dortmund/Atleti or somebody like that
my problem is we still have to bring in someone esp with the release of quag/vuci/oswald...leaves only 3...why should we set up ourselves to be chasing all around europe for a striker? in ciro we have a decent one who is ready made for the league and also im sure he will contribute in europe

i dont like to see discussions on "x benching y"...its up to form and effort in training and strikers and players in general waver a bit during the season at different times...i want to know that always we have at least 2 or three nice n ready for games...we got a looooong season if we are positive that we're gonna make a strong CL and league run next season...the more quality help, the merrier.

ciro, come bwoy!

- - - Updated - - -

as someone says earlier, if we flog him off then it makes no sense to invest in youth for the primavera...we have a youth product that shits on the league and if thats not good enough well hmm..i dunno wat is..

- - - Updated - - -

i actually think ciro is a player conte will love to work with...i like to see young(ish) players be refined by good coaches and in an environment with mature players (pirlo, buffon, etc etc)

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
BVB supporters are convinced he will join them for 12m. Has anyone heard any credible piece of news about this subject lately? I remember reports saying that we are demanding 12m for our HALF, but there hasn't been any single information so far that full rights to his card are evaluated on 12m.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
so in the unlikely situation that we sign Immobile and he stays with us next season, which of the tuzzers do you think will be complaining the most? Cronios will def moan about co-ownerships and how incompetent Marotta is. Pretty sure there will be others criticizing the amount we would have had to pay for his other half too

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The problem is, if he comes back to Juventus, he will be sitting on the bench most likely. Is he willing to do that after seeing what he can do as a regular starter?
If he maintains his current level..he will bench Llorente in no time just by scoring goals.

It will create sane competition.

- - - Updated - - -

I so cannot wait for him to come back to fail miserably. Yes. You heard it here.
LOl wtf dude
WHy?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
well....aren't we a big club? we sell more jerseys than them.. have a bigger fan base... won more titles... more champions league titles... won more uefa cup titles... and so on.. and so on...

We only have to spend...let's say 12M... where Dortmund would have to spend 24M.... And thats not really Dortmunds kind of bussiness... they don't buy players for that much money... only the last 2 years they bought players for a big amount of money.. and that was after they sold a player for more than that amount...

they just lost a striker to Munchen... for nothing (transfer free)... and they bought Ramos and Sahin for 9 and 7M... i don't think they are willing to spend 24M on an italian striker when they haven't sold a player yet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)