Ciro Immobile (5 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
It's amazing how many of our fans hate our own youth products. We should just discontinue the Primavera as at least the foreign fans can't stand the kids.

Immobile is actually a footballer compared to Osvaldo, it makes perfect sense to dump that clown and bring in Immobile as a backup option.
:tup:

If we don't give him a chance after him scoring 20 goals, we might as well not have a youth system.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I just feel Manolo will suit us more. That's all. Immobile can score goals no doubt, but so can Llorente, Tevez, etc. I think people get too lured into the fact that they see 20+ goals by his name and start going all divy like a little kid on a sugar rush. Bring him baaaaack!! Bring him baaaaack!! :tuttosport:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I just feel Manolo will suit us more. That's all. Immobile can score goals no doubt, but so can Llorente, Tevez, etc. I think people get too lured into the fact that they see 20+ goals by his name and start going all divy like a little kid on a sugar rush. Bring him baaaaack!! Bring him baaaaack!! :tuttosport:
what more should a centre forward do? can play the off the shoulder poacher as a variant to Llorente.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Manolo ain't shit, he needs to raise his game and produce something before we get him back. Llorente and Tevez can score goals but that doesn't mean that we should get rid of Immobile. That is some strange logic right there. If you manage to score 20 goals and you're owned by Juventus you're always welcomed back.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
what more should a centre forward do? can play the off the shoulder poacher as a variant to Llorente.
Me personally would love to have at least one striker who actually possesses some sort of pace. My man Alexis Sanchez. He'll be our game killer. So many times I've seen through balls being threaded and I'll say to myself, "fuck if only we had someone with a bit of speed"!! Personally if there was a hint of a chance in getting Sanchez here, I'll gladly sell immobile and bring back Gabbiadini.

Apr 29, 2006
I don't think any sane person doubts whether we want Immobile. He hasn't scored 20 goals in a 'shit league', because we are playing in it.

For me the question is one of style and mathematics. If his game is what we want (I think he is a better choice than both Tevez/Llorente in 4-3-3) from a forward we should bring him back regardless. Then its the numbers - Atletico and Dortmund want him... how badly?
If we are getting ~15M euros for our half that would mean he would cost us that as well. Hard decision as it ain't exactly pocket change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)