Ciro Immobile (50 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he scored enough goals recently to change my opinion. hope we bring him back, would complement a fast attack with players like Gio, new RW(Sanchez :xfinger:) and or SP7(if he's retained and fit).
lets hope we can get him

- - - Updated - - -

his record in the primavera was around a goal every other game too.
hes a pure goalscorer

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente
Tevez
Immobile
Vucinic
Giovinco

We don't need 6.
vucinic will leave (hopefully) and Sanchez will take his place :D. OSvaldo will stay only if we sell Gio too...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
lets hope we can get him

- - - Updated - - -

hes a pure goalscorer

- - - Updated - - -

vucinic will leave (hopefully) and Sanchez will take his place :D. OSvaldo will stay only if we sell Gio too...
Well unless we do magically somehow get Sanchez, we should keep Vucinic, we need creative players up front too :D. Osvaldo and Gio are totally different players though, that would be a mistake.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Vucinic and Quags must go, time is done.

I feel that Marotta and Conte have decided that one youngster will come for next season.

Gabbiadini is the one Conte likes more - hardworking, steady, can play as a winger or CF, tactically obedient.

But now he must be in doubt. What Immobile is doing is off the charts. The amount of different skills he shows at every different goal...

I think it will all come down to Conte's decision in the end. He will have to choose between Immobile and Gabbiadini.

I'd definitely take Immobile.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it will depend wether Marotta manages to get a good winger. If he does, maybe Immobile will increase his chances.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

I feel that Marotta and Conte have decided that one youngster will come for next season.

Gabbiadini is the one Conte likes more - hardworking, steady, can play as a winger or CF, tactically obedient.

But now he must be in doubt. What Immobile is doing is off the charts. The amount of different skills he shows at every different goal...

I think it will all come down to Conte's decision in the end. He will have to choose between Immobile and Gabbiadini.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it will depend wether Marotta manages to get a good winger. If he does, maybe Immobile will increase his chances.
I think Conte likes Immobile, I'm sure he nearly brought him back in the January of his first or second season.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Then who would sub in for Tevez, though?

Mar 9, 2006
Ciro Immobile ‏@ciroimmobile2
Mi tocca ancora sentire che il gol del 3 a 3 della lazio è "colpa" di darmian facciamola finita per favore qui si parla di gruppo

Defending his teammate Darmian on twitter

Sign him ASAP :beppe:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
How is defence an issue of ours? We have guys like Caceres and Ogbonna stepping and playing as if they were stars. Pretty sure our defence is well and thriving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)